A tribute to The NFL Network

Justice

First live broadcast? Bills vs Denver

First Scrimmage? Packers vs. Bills

Props! The NFL Network Rules!

402258[/snapback]

Exactly! and i see allot of posts that criticise the NFL Network for "dissing" our Bills. I love that channel.

Exactly! and i see allot of posts that criticise the NFL Network for "dissing" our Bills. I love that channel.

402504[/snapback]

The only problem that I had with it was all the filler stuff. Now that football season is near, there doing a much better job!

Jeff

Can the can Rich Eisen?  I would be much happier with them if I didn't have to sit through his drivel.  With the season upon us though all is good. :D   Damn, I love football.

402576[/snapback]

I'll second that!

He tries to be "funny guy" too hard

Jeff

Can the can Rich Eisen?  I would be much happier with them if I didn't have to sit through his drivel.  With the season upon us though all is good. :D  Damn, I love football.

402576[/snapback]

I hear they plan on replacing Eisen w/ the one person I haven't heard a bunch of whining about on the Wall.

I hear they plan on replacing Eisen w/ the one person I haven't heard a bunch of whining about on the Wall.

402646[/snapback]

Counts you and me out. :D Is it not OK to give an opinion of a person of celebrity? It's not like I said that I hate him or anything, just a strong dislike for his style.