Question about Camp Autographs

OK, I'm attending the night practice on the 22nd and had a few questions on the autographs.

From my understanding, the autograph period is before practice this year. Does anyone know what time it will be?

Also, I'm doing 5 custom McFarlanes to get autographed (Mike Williams, Sam Adams, Roscoe Parrish, Kevin Everett, Lee Evans). I want to get all five that night, so what should my "plan of attack" be? I figure I start with the player that will be most popular and work my way down. Does this order look like my best bet?

Lee Evans

Sam Adams

Mike Williams

Roscoe Parrish

Kevin Everett

Thanks for your help!

The signing period was for 20 minutes before the last night practice, 6:40 start, horn sounded at 6:59 on the SJF stadium clock and the players took off on que.

Only sugestion I would have is to move Mike Williams below Roscoe, Mike had a few people but hjis line was pretty short.

Lee Evans

Sam Adams

Mike Williams

Roscoe Parrish

Kevin Everett

All at once? you have no chance. Especially since their numbers are separated from eachother. 83, 95, 68, 11. You will probably be able to get 3 of them though. and Kevin Everett is still not signed, so he's not here yet.

Even if I have someone helping me by standing in another line you don't think I'd be able to get all of them (except the Everett)?

401974[/snapback]

The night practices autograph sessions are usually crazy. All the fans are in line for the big name players and then try cutting the lines and bouncing thru to the different lines. If you have people standing in each line with 1 McFarlane each, then you will get all 4. But just a couple tips....the buses start at 5:00pm. The Autograph session is 6:40-7:00pm SHARP. You better get there early to be close to the front of the lines. :doh:

Yes sir. I'm getting in Lee Evans as soon as I get there. I'm gonna let a few people get in Sam Adams line, then he'll be like the 5th or 6th person in. Then hopefully after I take his place in the Adams line, he can go to Parrish. Then do the same with Mike Williams.

It's like a freaking sting operation!

Yes sir.  I'm getting in Lee Evans as soon as I get there.  I'm gonna let a few people get in Sam Adams line, then he'll be like the 5th or 6th person in.  Then hopefully after I take his place in the Adams line, he can go to Parrish.  Then do the same with Mike Williams.

It's like a freaking sting operation!

402003[/snapback]

You may be busted for that. Their are some line Nazis that might get pissed off at you. I think your best chance is to get Evans and Adams yourself, because they are right by eachother. And then have one person in Parrish's line with the McFarlane figure and the other person in Big Mike's line with his figure.

Getting the autographs is a Zoo. You stand in line from 5 and I mean get there at 5 and by 5:30 there are 200 people in JP's line. Ask JSP about his first time for the autographs. It is crazy.