News on Drew....

Some high standards on this board.  Bledsoe was 10-16 for 93 yds on three drives.  They got 9 points out of it.  That doesn't sound too bad to me.  Believe me, I agree he is washed up, but that's not a bad scrimmage performance (like JP's horrific 6-10) :doh:

401938[/snapback]

6-11

Some high standards on this board.  Bledsoe was 10-16 for 93 yds on three drives.  They got 9 points out of it.  That doesn't sound too bad to me.  Believe me, I agree he is washed up, but that's not a bad scrimmage performance (like JP's horrific 6-10) :doh:

401938[/snapback]

He can't find the endzone either... same ole Drew.

I read that Bledslow fumbled a snap at practice and Parcells made the whole team run laps.  Ha, they better get used to running.

401867[/snapback]

What if he trips over his own feet or just falls down?

How long do we have to go until the DB threads stop? He is gone and I would bet pretty much every penny I have that he won't be back. WHO CARES what DB does, is doing or has done, he no longer is part of the Bills and for at least a year, the Bills won't have to deal with him.

This was only an fyi post.

Let me see.....I've seen posts concerning "water in the ear", "my friend has a posionous snake bite", and "dating advice" to name a few, and I can't slap up a simple fyi about our old friend Drew. I thought it was interesting to see how Antowain Smith did in NE and I will also be interested to see how Jennings and Pat do with their new teams.

ps - I am by no means disparaging those topics as I did find them extremely interesting and would encourage such topics to continue to be posted as they are very entertaining.

How long do we have to go until the DB threads stop? He is gone and I would bet pretty much every penny I have that he won't be back. WHO CARES what DB does, is doing or has done, he no longer is part of the Bills and for at least a year, the Bills won't have to deal with him.

402205[/snapback]

Wishful thinking. I predict we will have DB threads all season long.