Just in passing...

Yes I heard one of them say that much Friday as the international efforts were being mobilized.

Sick commentary on this putrid world that missing brides and other dingbats get nonstop coverage, while I had to search all over the news stations yesterday for any word on this heart-wrenching, dramatic situation.

Yes I heard one of them say that much Friday as the international efforts were being mobilized.

Sick commentary on this putrid world that missing brides and other dingbats get nonstop coverage, while I had to search all over the news stations yesterday for any word on this heart-wrenching, dramatic situation.

401383[/snapback]

Ironic that it was a rescue sub that got snagged. They might be helping us out someday, you never know.

Save the Global Security link I posted. You can usually find news links to stories that don't involve Michael Jackson or teachers screwing their students pretty easilly. I guess they just don't understand what is newsworthy.

401383[/snapback]

It was all over the local news station. They were constantly reporting and updating the story on WTOP. Progress on cable cutting, etc...

We had no problem locally or on national news getting updates.

It was all over the local news station.  They were constantly reporting and updating  the story on WTOP.  Progress on cable cutting, etc... 

401458[/snapback]

How very fortunate for you. I went to all 6 or 7 news of the big (not local) outlets multiple times and had to wait until they finished with the Jets fighting the Gnats ... etc. It was pretty disgusting.

How very fortunate for you.  I went to all 6 or 7 news of the big (not local) outlets multiple times and had to wait until they finished with the Jets fighting the Gnats ... etc.  It was pretty disgusting.

401532[/snapback]

Well if you lived somewhere other than the west coast were they only have news about gay bashing, children getting shot after being drugged by their parents, and every chance to bash Bush.

401383[/snapback]

You mean you arent interested in the latest 24 news cycle update on Natalie Holloway? Sadly, its become an SNL-like "General Francissimo Franco is STILL dead" type parody.

401383[/snapback]

I did not know that you spoke russian.

It was all over the local news station.  They were constantly reporting and updating  the story on WTOP.  Progress on cable cutting, etc... 

401458[/snapback]

I am with you VA there was non stop news about this rescue. I think that blzrul simply spends too much time listening to the whiners and bitchers on airheadamerica to get any real news.

I heard reports from the time the C-5 took off with the mini subs to almost a play by play of the rescue itself.

Now that I think about it, how could blzrul possibly have known that this was even going on? Afterall this is good news. Not only that, but it is good news with respect to helping others around the world. That is a deadly combination for her type.

My bet is she will find some negitive slant to throw at this recuse someway somehow. It is her nature.

I am with you VA there was non stop news about this rescue. I think that blzrul simply spends too much time listening to the whiners and bitchers on airheadamerica to get any real news.

I heard reports from the time the C-5 took off with the mini subs to almost a play by play of the rescue itself.

Now that I think about it, how could blzrul possibly have known that this was even going on? Afterall this is good news. Not only that, but it is good news with respect to helping others around the world. That is a deadly combination for her type.

My bet is she will find some negitive slant to throw at this recuse someway somehow. It is her nature.

402218[/snapback]

:lol::doh::lol:

Pot meet kettle..