(OT) For those who have HDTV

ajzepp

Do you guys notice a difference in picture quality among the various stations that broadcast in HD? The best picture I've seen is the one from HDNet......watching an MLS game on that channel is a sight to behold. After that, I've noticed that ESPNs HD channel is a little better than CBS, Fox, and NBC. Anyone else notice this?

Do you guys notice a difference in picture quality among the various stations that broadcast in HD? The best picture I've seen is the one from HDNet......watching an MLS game on that channel is a sight to behold. After that, I've noticed that ESPNs HD channel is a little better than CBS, Fox, and NBC. Anyone else notice this?

28258[/snapback]

I've watched for about a year and at this point I don't really think so. It's more about who's producing the program than the network. They vary slightly on what format they're broadcasting in, but pretty much everyone is at 720p or 1080i.

MLS on HDNet is one of my favorite programs to watch...NFL football inside a dome is great...NBC's Olympic coverage was very well done.

I've watched for about a year and at this point I don't really think so.  It's more about who's producing the program than the network.  They vary slightly on what format they're broadcasting in, but pretty much everyone is at 720p or 1080i.

MLS on HDNet is one of my favorite programs to watch...NFL football inside a dome is great...NBC's Olympic coverage was very well done.

28270[/snapback]

Wow, someone else who likes MLS.....awesome :blink: I don't know what it is.....it ALL looks great, but the ESPN stuff - like the game Im watching right now - just looks PERFECT.