Prediction for this year

Based solely on last night, I believe our team will be a D based team. Our offense will run the ball, get a few first downs and punt. Field position will be the name of the game. Low scoring games. Thats how it is going to be. If you like watching Defense, this is the tam to watch. Losman will slowly progress. McGahee will be great. The team will go just as far as the Defense will take them. JP should not be responsible for the Bills success. Ou Defense and Special temas will. Why should he be responsible? He is essentailly a rookie. He is in a great situation hwhere he is playing on an amazingly sound team. Our Defense will be #1 this year. There is no reason it shouldn't be. This year will be interesting. Most wins will be credited to the D.

Based solely on last night,  I believe our team will be a D based team.  Our offense will run the ball, get a few first downs and punt.  Field position will be the name of the game.  Low scoring games.  Thats how it is going to be.  If you like watching Defense, this is the tam to watch.  Losman will slowly progress.  McGahee will be great.  The team will go just as far as the Defense will take them.  JP should not be responsible for the Bills success.  Ou Defense and Special temas will.  Why should he be responsible?  He is essentailly a rookie.  He is in a great situation hwhere he is playing on an amazingly sound team.  Our Defense will be #1 this year.  There is no reason it shouldn't be.  This year will be interesting.  Most wins will be credited to the D.

401012[/snapback]

normally i don't don't try to insult people or anything..........

but this time i just have to say

DUH :D

:)

Well if you read all the posts, you ntice that everyone is basing our success on Losman's performance Jackass. He's not going to be the reason we succeed. The reason will be the play of our D. Most previews say that Losman will make us lose. He will be fine. Our D will determine if we win or lose.

Well if you read all the posts, you ntice that everyone is basing our success on Losman's performance Jackass.  He's not going to be the reason we succeed.  The reason will be the play of our D.  Most previews say that Losman will make us lose.  He will be fine.  Our D will determine if we win or lose.

401016[/snapback]

I might take a different perspective. I believe our season will successful, only if Losman can keep the team truely two dimensional. Opponents won't be inclined to back off the line until Losman forces them to. The NFL knows about McGahee, so what I suspect is a steady diet of 8-9 man fronts and blitzes until Losman can make them back off. Frankly, I'm not big on "annointed" QB's. I much prefer the old ways, when they earned the position.

I hope our D will continue to lead the way, and if they stay healthy, they should contribute heavily, but our success or lack of it will again rest on our offense.

(Special Teams will also be huge, but to even remotely expect what we saw last year is to defy all common sense, especially in the return game, which only puts more pressure on the offense. What we saw last year was a true rarity.)

Well if you read all the posts, you ntice that everyone is basing our success on Losman's performance Jackass.  He's not going to be the reason we succeed.  The reason will be the play of our D.  Most previews say that Losman will make us lose.  He will be fine.  Our D will determine if we win or lose.

401016[/snapback]

easy there killa. while we are obviously going to be a run oriented team, the QB play still is essential in such an offense. W/O a credible QB, there is no respect for the passing game thus defenses would load against the run, and make MacGahee work for his yards. Thus how Losman performs will guide how the team performs.