Eagles Pinkston gone for the year

VABills

With their #2 and #3 receivers gone from last year and their #1 whining, the Eagles are probably hurting for WR's. Possible that we could get more then fair value for a WR as part of a Simon trade at this point.

Just makes it interesting to look at the possibility. But remember another team may be more willing to trade a WR to get a stud DT. Just makes the Eagles more desperate at this point.

I saw this on the NFL Network crawl last night. My first though was that I hope Terrell Owens did not laugh at this news but I would not be surprised if he (or at least his agent) smiled knowingly.

The second thought was the great one though, Josh Reed as the centerpiece for the Bills of a Corey Simon trade.

I saw this on the NFL Network crawl last night. My first though was that I hope Terrell Owens did not laugh at this news but I would not be surprised if he (or at least his agent) smiled knowingly.

The second thought was the great one though, Josh Reed as the centerpiece for the Bills of a Corey Simon trade.

400928[/snapback]

Josh Reed may not be enough value. I can't see parting with Moulds or Evans. Does Philly still need a running back? What about Reed and ReShard Lee?

PTR

I was actually curious if Buffalo would send Evens or Parrish to Philly if the price was right. Not Simon per say, but a 1st and 2nd, or a 1st and Evans.

Reed is really fodder at this point and is really our #4 WR even if he is #3 on chart because everyone knows Parrish is now or soon to be the #3. Reed's value is probably a 6th or 7th if anything at all.

I was actually curious if Buffalo would send Evens or Parrish to Philly if the price was right.  Not Simon per say, but a 1st and 2nd, or a 1st and Evans. 

Reed is really fodder at this point and is really our #4 WR even if he is #3 on chart because everyone knows Parrish is now or soon to be the #3.  Reed's value is probably a 6th or 7th if anything at all.

400932[/snapback]

evans and parish will not be going anywhere. it would take such a huge one sided amount to send them to another team, that it wont happen.

and we need moulds. anyone who thinks otherwise is.... welll....

you know......

the going rate for simon is a 2nd and 3rd. so maybe we can package Reed and our 2 3rd rounders. :D