How Do You Rate JP's play Friday night

I thought JP played (blank) in GB  

10 members have voted

1. 1. I thought JP played (blank) in GB

• Well above average! He clearly is on his game and produced and will learn through the minimal mistakes he might make.Above average. He clearly has a lot to learn and made significant mistakes but that is to be expected.Average. He made young QB errors but showed some talent and the jury is still out on him.Below average. I don't know what folks are excited about as his failings (the near INT in the flat, some over and underthrown balls are not at starting QB levels and the Bills will lose unless he gets his act together.Way below average and we are DOOMED.

Overall, I found him to be average in GB. In addition to the Pact annnouncers being confused about what is a mental misake or what is a physical mistake, I found JP also to look a bit confused out there as he made both more easily forgivable physicial errors of underthrowing some passes and the less forgivable errors of throwing when he should have run (he looked like he could have walked in for a TD on one incomplete pass) and of waiting to long behind some good protection and a nifty dodge by him and threw the ball to a sideline receiver where a waiting Packer DB jumped his late pitch and would have scored an easy TD except fortunately he had alligator hands.

I think it would be foolish to pull him after these young QB errors and any impressive work by Holcomb (not to mention Matthews) should be attributed in no small part to the Pack lacking depth). However, though I remain hopeful because of the good things JP showed, I was not all that impressed with his actual output in yesterday's scrimmage. Mark this fan down as giving him an average rating.

Overall, I found him to be average in GB. In addition to the Pact annnouncers being confused about what is a mental misake or what is a physical mistake, I found JP also to look a bit confused out there as he made both more easily forgivable physicial errors of underthrowing some passes and the less forgivable errors of throwing when he should have run (he looked like he could have walked in for a TD on one incomplete pass) and of waiting to long behind some good protection and a nifty dodge by him and threw the ball to a sideline receiver where a waiting Packer DB jumped his late pitch and would have scored an easy TD except fortunately he had alligator hands.

I think it would be foolish to pull him after these young QB errors and any impressive work by Holcomb (not to mention Matthews) should be attributed in no small part to the Pack lacking depth). However, though I remain hopeful because of the good things JP showed, I was not all that impressed with his actual output in yesterday's scrimmage. Mark this fan down as giving him an average rating.

400833[/snapback]

Whoops screwed up the formating. You get the point and someone more intelligent feel free to post a poll.

The poll answer perfectly illustrates most poster's opinion of JP....it changes based on the last play...we have even gone past series by series evaluations. Soon we will be criticizing the way he received a snap or articulated the cadence even if the play result is a perfectly thrown TD pass to Evans.... :D