Replay of Scrimmage on TV this morning

Be careful if you're setting up your TIVO, it lasted a lot longer than 90 minutes... about  2 hrs, 15 minutes. I had to hit record 2 more times on my DVR to catch it all.

400683[/snapback]

That's what I was afraid of... I recored for almost 2 hours, but I won't be getting it all unless they replay it Sunday. :D

CW

That's what I was afraid of...  I recored for almost 2 hours, but I won't be getting it all unless they replay it Sunday. :D

CW

400685[/snapback]

Just looked through next week's listings, they've got HOF stuff on Sunday... this morning looks like the last replay. The 1st 2 hours ended right before Woodbury's red-zone TDs.

So......  :D  I'd be eternally grateful to anyone willing to FTP host the scrimmage on the web.  :)

400718[/snapback]

I'll be putting it on a DVD (although it'll only be the first hour, 45 minutes...)

CW

Be careful if you're setting up your TIVO, it lasted a lot longer than 90 minutes... about  2 hrs, 15 minutes. I had to hit record 2 more times on my DVR to catch it all.

400683[/snapback]

Me too. I think it ended up clocking 2 hrs 28 minutes. Re-Tivo'ed one of the replays to get it all on one recording. It's on again right now.

I was lucky last night...got to see the scrimmage at my local Dave & Buster's.

For those of you in Greater Buffalo, you're going to love the new D&B's at the Eastern Hills Mall when it opens this fall. There's no place else quite like it, although I heard it will be somewhat smaller than a full-size one like here in Cleveland (no shuffleboard or pool tables at the Buffalo one, sorry).

Mike