Going into last nights scrimmage

Alright - I'll admit, I was going to grasp onto a weak point of the Bills last night, (because that seems to be the role I have taken on the board...anyway), but after watching I cannot. There were some things that could be knocked and might cause concern, but there was one thing that the bills showed last night that I have NEVER seen from them, (at this level at least) - SPEED.

It seemed that all 3 facets of the team are faster than in the past. Maybe drafting so many players form the "U" has made an impact...I honestly could not believe the speed at which they play now...including the young QB.

I still think 8-8 is a reaosnable and good finish for this team, that said, they will be one of the more exciting teams to watch and, if some players mature or jell with their teammates quickly, they might surprise some people...hopefully me.

Alright - I'll admit, I was going to grasp onto a weak point of the Bills last night, (because that seems to be the role I have taken on the board...anyway), but after watching I cannot.  There were some things that could be knocked and might cause concern, but there was one thing that the bills showed last night that I have NEVER seen from them, (at this level at least) - SPEED. 

It seemed that all 3 facets of the team are faster than in the past.  Maybe drafting so many players form the "U" has made an impact...I honestly could not believe the speed at which they play now...including the young QB. 

I still think 8-8 is a reaosnable and good finish for this team, that said, they will be one of the more exciting teams to watch and, if some players mature or jell with their teammates quickly, they might surprise some people...hopefully me.

400669[/snapback]

8-8? I don't think so...Playoffs? Definitely! This is going to be a fun year :D

PTR