hey everyone the bills scrimmage is on TV tonight

Hey guys I have direct TV and i was watching the nfl network and they are going to show the bill scrimmage against the packers live a 8pm on there network I think someone should bring this up so all bills fans will know that they are on tv tonight.

Mickey In Hamlin, NY

Hey guys I have direct TV and i was watching the nfl network and they are going to show the bill scrimmage against the packers live a 8pm on there network I think someone should bring this up so all bills fans will know that they are on tv tonight.

Mickey In Hamlin, NY

399832[/snapback]

not tryin' to bust your chops, mickey, but we've known about this for several weeks. it IS a bills' board, you know. but welcome.

Thanks, Mickey.  I was wondering if it would be on.  I hadn't heard a thing about it.  Good lookin' out.

399838[/snapback]

Ahh, Sarcasm at its best.

And the fact that I just wrote that, Ahhh, Irony at its best.

see 1st reply from rich i rest my case

!@#$

399855[/snapback]

exhibit A

mickey, if you keep up this pace you'll approach BF status in no time. :(

edit: quick question -- how long does it take you to cook pasta?

real bills fans don't act like ass i was trying to help people who do not know they are on tonight. I read the stadium wall when football season starts

for me thats tonight. I was on here a lot last season. I have over 400 bills games on video tape, complete games going all the way back into the 1970's so I think i know a lot about the bills and if there is one person out there who did not know the bills game was on tonight then I think my post was uesful. I am sorry you have a problem with my post

Mickey

real bills fans don't act like ass i was trying to help people who do not know they are on tonight. I read the stadium wall when football season starts

for me thats tonight. I was on here a lot last season. I have over 400 bills games on video tape, complete games going all the way back into the 1970's so I think i know a lot about the bills and if there is one person out there who did not know the bills game was on tonight then I think my post was uesful. I am sorry you have a problem with my post

Mickey

399910[/snapback]

what are your thoughts on pickle juice?