Hello all

Well all I remember is that I was 5 yrs old, and some jack@ss Giants fan bumped into me and stepped on me and spilt beer on me.

399729[/snapback]

Ha! My first Bills game was against Miami in the playoffs of the 1990 season. I sat in the end zone bleachers on a cold January day. I had so much beer dumped on me that I probably reeked like a bar for a week, but I didn't care.

I was sold for life on the Bills.

I was thinking about buying tickets to go to the opener, but decided to buy NFL Sunday ticket instead. This way $220 gets me the whole season. I figure the experience going to Buffalo is unmatched, but it gives me a chance to see every single snap this season. Also, there will only be Bills fans in the room: My finace and I.

Great story. I always thought that there would be a lot of young kids whose favorite team would be the Bills when the K Gun and Kelly and Bruce and Cornelius were tearing it up. It used to be that you had to have some kind of connection to Western New York or the team in order to be a Bills fan. But NJBF is one of those guys who became a Bills fan for life because of those great teams.

Welcome to the Wall, dude. And prepare to be abused here more than those co-workers and Giant fans. :(