Funny story from this morning

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Me being a dumbass I actually left a pair of tickets here at home. So Jack in Syracuse and I head to the ticket office to get replacements. We get to the window and I explain to them what a dumbass I am, she goes to put the request into their computer system AND IT C R A S H E S!

Yes, my mere presence can bring computer systems Rosening to their knees...

A complete shutdown and restart got them back up after about 5-10 minutes. It was just kinda funny...

Me being a dumbass I actually left a pair of tickets here at home.  So Jack in Syracuse and I head to the ticket office to get replacements.  We get to the window and I explain to them what a dumbass I am, she goes to put the request into their computer system AND IT C R A S H E S!

A complete shutdown and restart got them back up after about 5-10 minutes.  It was just kinda funny...

28184[/snapback]

I thought you were going to say that you dreamt that the Bills actually won the game today. Now that's funny!! :blink:

I have a ticket-related story from the weekend too.

I drove to Fayetteville, Ark. for last night's Arkansas-Texas (great game, great atmosphere). The tickets never arrived in the mail, so I called the Arkansas athletic department and they issued me four vouchers for each of the tickets. 10 minutes before kickoff, four college-aged kids show up with tickets, wondering why we were in their seats. They were bummed to find out that the tickets that they paid $400 for were stolen and voided. Nevertheless, they were in the stadium and presumably watched the game from somewhere...just not in my seats.

Me being a dumbass I actually left a pair of tickets here at home.  So Jack in Syracuse and I head to the ticket office to get replacements.  We get to the window and I explain to them what a dumbass I am, she goes to put the request into their computer system AND IT C R A S H E S!

A complete shutdown and restart got them back up after about 5-10 minutes.  It was just kinda funny...

28184[/snapback]

That WAS funny, Jåy. The look on your face was priceless.

<_<