When will it end?

"This is European law-making at its most pedantic," said Munich's mayor, Christian Ude. "A waitress is no longer allowed to wander round a beer garden with a plunging neckline. I would not want to enter a beer garden under these conditions."

Someone buy two beers for the Mayor of Munich. One for admitting he wouldn't go to a beer garden without waitresses sporting cleavage and the other for using the word "pedantic" in a sentence.

399442[/snapback]

I'll buy two beers for the Mayor of Munich. But since I don't feel like working out all the logistics of getting them to him, is it ok if I just drink them myself while thinking of him.

That's funny, because I've spent a little time myself in Europe and couldn't understand why there was this vast void of hotness in the middle of the continent.  I mean, you have French girls to the west, Polish girls to the east, Swiss and Italian girls to the south, and Scandinavian girls to the north.  Then there's Germany.  :(

399840[/snapback]

Maybe it's the combat boots?

And be quiet about the Polish girls. I don't think anyone has caught on to that yet.

But, my point was that they mature fast - but also burn out fast too.

And be quiet about the Polish girls. I don't think anyone has caught on to that yet.

399882[/snapback]

That was perhaps my biggest shock when I spent a few weeks there. I think I hurt my neck.

But, my point was that they mature fast - but also burn out fast too.

Well put. I'll agree with that.

She was beautiful.

Those Krauts sure know how to make women :(

399286[/snapback]

They do! From my travels Italian women are the most beautiful, followed by Czech Republic ladys, but my favorites are German women, especially east German women! They are gorgeous, very friendly, love beer, fun to hang out with and they love to hook up with Americans! Prost to German women