When will it end?

i'm glad we're not the only nation that attempts to pass inane legislation.

they're worried about skin cancer? HELLO -- what about lung cancer? nobody smokes more than the europeans.

what a freaking joke. :doh:

Proposed EU regulation will force "endowed" German beer garden waitresses to raise their bodice to protect against the effects of sunshine. :doh:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...03/ixworld.html

399265[/snapback]

That's like trying to sell 1.6 gallon commodes under the guise that if the capacity isn't reduced that tsunamis in the neighborhood result.

She was beautiful.

Those Krauts sure know how to make women :w00t:

399286[/snapback]

I have known for various reasons, a large number of men who have married native German women.

It was pitiful to see such reduced to living in a perpetual state of extreme "henpeckishness".

Pretty? Yep. But beware... :doh:

"This is European law-making at its most pedantic," said Munich's mayor, Christian Ude. "A waitress is no longer allowed to wander round a beer garden with a plunging neckline. I would not want to enter a beer garden under these conditions."

Someone buy two beers for the Mayor of Munich. One for admitting he wouldn't go to a beer garden without waitresses sporting cleavage and the other for using the word "pedantic" in a sentence.

"This is European law-making at its most pedantic," said Munich's mayor, Christian Ude. "A waitress is no longer allowed to wander round a beer garden with a plunging neckline. I would not want to enter a beer garden under these conditions."

Someone buy two beers for the Mayor of Munich. One for admitting he wouldn't go to a beer garden without waitresses sporting cleavage and the other for using the word "pedantic" in a sentence.

399442[/snapback]

He's obviously met Dexter.

The EU's trying to legislate a dress code now?  WTF?  :doh:

399292[/snapback]

It's a workface safety issue, much like the bartenders who complain about cigarette smoke.

Damn unions. *braces for BillsNYC's reply*

:w00t:

I have known for various reasons, a large number of men who have married native German women.

It was pitiful to see such reduced to living in a perpetual state of extreme "henpeckishness".

Pretty? Yep. But beware... :doh:

399436[/snapback]

I lived there quite a while. They are "hot" at the age of 12. You'd swear they were 20. Must be something in that beer.

I lived there quite a while. They are "hot" at the age of 12. You'd swear they were 20. Must be something in that beer.

399452[/snapback]

That's funny, because I've spent a little time myself in Europe and couldn't understand why there was this vast void of hotness in the middle of the continent. I mean, you have French girls to the west, Polish girls to the east, Swiss and Italian girls to the south, and Scandinavian girls to the north. Then there's Germany. :(