What a classy thing of the Bills to do....

In one of the early articles about getting the scrimmage together in the first place was a mention that the Packers weren't interested in a home-and-home arraingment for training camp. They have big family day and all practices at their stadium.

The reason that we were able to get it to work in the first place was because we needed a 1 year replacement since the browns backed out on us.

Which is too bad. I like these little friendly scrimmages during the offseason. And with the packers is pretty cool.

There are numerous articles stating that the Packers wouldn't want to spend any time away from Wis. because of the financial impact it would have on the surrounding towns and businesses. Not one of these articles comes from the Packers though, so it may be just local writers trying to sway opinion before any decisions are made about the Packers travelling to Buffalo.

RTB

In one of the early articles about getting the scrimmage together in the first place was a mention that the Packers weren't interested in a home-and-home arraingment for training camp.  They have big family day and all practices at their stadium.   

The reason that we were able to get it to work in the first place was because we needed a 1 year replacement since the browns backed out on us.

Which is too bad.  I like these little friendly scrimmages during the offseason.  And with the packers is pretty cool.

399943[/snapback]

What about the Giants? They play in Albany. That's pretty close and it looks like they may be looking for new partners after what went down this weekend. :P

Shockey is a moron. :blink:

What about the Giants?  They play in Albany.  That's pretty close and it looks like they may be looking for new partners after what went down this weekend.  :P

Shockey is a moron.  :blink:

401275[/snapback]

Being close to Albany, I'd love to see the Bills scrimmage against the Giants.

401278[/snapback]

So would I. I'd go to Albany to watch them. It would be cool. Plus it would be awesome to have Tiki Barber, Eli Manning, Michael Strahan, and even that jerk Jeremy Shockey here. Maybe i could get a bunch of autographs. :blink:

"Rodgers, however, has kept a level head regarding Thursday's performance, realizing much of his success came against Buffalo's backups."

Backups? I didn't even know any of these guys were on the team.

399039[/snapback]

I guess this means Rodgers can look forward to a nice career in the af2 some day if he fails to catch on with the Pack

401278[/snapback]

I think the G-men like to scrimmage with the Jets though .... what about the Eagles, their camp isn't too far from Fisher and McNabb has a big fan base in WNY, including one Ralph Wilson