What a classy thing of the Bills to do....

I really enjoyed reading the article on the web site titled:

"Rodgers Shreds The Bills Pass Defense"

Hmm...I thought, this can't have been good. Then I read:

"Rodgers threw touchdowns to wide receiver Vince Butler against Bills cornerback Lawrence Richardson..."

Who?

"...wide receiver Craig Bragg versus Bills cornerback Therrian Fontneot..."

Who?

"...and tight end Tory Humphrey against Bills cornerback Rob Lee."

Who?

"Toward the end of practice, he found running back Tony Fisher matched up against Wendell Hunter, a rookie linebacker and former University of California, Berkeley teammate, and hit him with a touchdown."

Who?

"Rodgers, however, has kept a level head regarding Thursday's performance, realizing much of his success came against Buffalo's backups."

Backups? I didn't even know any of these guys were on the team.

"Rodgers, however, has kept a level head regarding Thursday's performance, realizing much of his success came against Buffalo's backups."

399039[/snapback]

The guys these guys are the backups to aren't even going to make the team.

I really enjoyed reading the article on the web site titled:

"Rodgers Shreds The Bills Pass Defense"

Hmm...I thought, this can't have been good. Then I read:

"Rodgers threw touchdowns to wide receiver Vince Butler against Bills cornerback Lawrence Richardson..."

Who?

"...wide receiver Craig Bragg versus Bills cornerback Therrian Fontneot..."

Who?

"...and tight end Tory Humphrey against Bills cornerback Rob Lee."

Who?

"Toward the end of practice, he found running back Tony Fisher matched up against Wendell Hunter, a rookie linebacker and former University of California, Berkeley teammate, and hit him with a touchdown."

Who?

399039[/snapback]

dude, i had EXACTLY the same thought. at first i said, "oh schit" but was then laughing as i read those lines.

you gotta love training camp enthusiasm. :)

I was up in Green Bay once, several years ago, and saw this tradition in action.

It really makes a connection with the kids and the community. And this is the first time I saw another team do it with the Packers.

Just make sure they don't pull a George W. Bush and fall off the bike, @$$ over applecart.

Mike

Why are some people suprised? This team/organization is top notch.

399156[/snapback]

Both teams are. This is a perfect match and if it works as nicely as I think it will...this will become a new tradition. Maybe the Packers will come to Rochester next year to play in Paetec Park. :) The two small diehard football towns that have rabid fan support and very classy organizations.

Both teams are.  This is a perfect match and if it works as nicely as I think it will...this will become a new tradition.  Maybe the Packers will come to Rochester next year to play in Paetec Park.  :doh:  The two small diehard football towns that have rabid fan support and very classy organizations.

399183[/snapback]

Totally agree, both oragnizations are tops.

Hopefully we can keep doing this with the Packers...both fan bases are almost identical in terms of passion and dedication towards their teams.  A perfect match.

399277[/snapback]

Having been a fan and observer of both teams in the last 10 years, I wholeheartely agree with that assessment.

I hope the Pack heads to Rochester next summer for a few days...or even to have the scrimmage at the Ralph (why not?).

Mike