LAMP LAMP LAMP Big Sam appreciates me

JoeF

I sent a note to Sam Adams' players association mail box and he just wrote me back to tell me he appreciates fans like me...so there....

Can't believe he is skipping the Green Bay practice to write me back, but that's okay I guess.

I sent a note to Sam Adams' players association mail box and he just wrote me back to tell me he appreciates fans like me...so there....

Can't believe he is skipping the Green Bay practice to write me back, but that's okay I guess.

398951[/snapback]

I got one from him too. He said he had just emailed some girly mon named Joe.

I got one from him too.  He said he had just emailed some girly mon named Joe.

398953[/snapback]

Excuse me while I wipe the diet coke off my screen.... :):angry:

My wife thinks you are really funny Beer....and its obvious that she has a sense of humor..she married me...God bless her.

Yeah, my best friend writes all those replies on the players' behalf. He lets me see them every so often, and I remember yours. I still don't get why you'd be so interested in seeing Sam wearing a cowboy hat and tight red shorts, but whatever floats your boat buddy... :)

Yeah, my best friend writes all those replies on the players' behalf.  He lets me see them every so often, and I remember yours.  I still don't get why you'd be so interested in seeing Sam wearing a cowboy hat and tight red shorts, but whatever floats your boat buddy... :)

398956[/snapback]

Must have censored the part about the veal cutlets and pool of pickle juice...

Must have censored the part about the veal cutlets and pool of pickle juice...

398964[/snapback]

Hey, I wasn't going to embarass you in front of the whole Wall by bringing that up. Just like I didn't call the SPCA over the part about the goat. I was trying to respect your privacy to some degree...