OT: REALLY FRICKING MAD AT WGR55

The_Real

I've read in about a million hockey forums that the SABRES are rumored to be signing Jason Allison and they are quoting WGR55 as the source of the rumor. So I call the station to find out if it's true and first thing, they do is say to ask the question on the air. I agree to at 4:47.....

IT'S NOW 5:58.

I have listened to them play 'the yankees vs. the cerial box all stars. I've heard them do a ficticious game between Lebron and the cavs vs the knicks from next years playoffs, etc...

This is the worst radio station for sports, ever.

I am about to ban this station.

Absolutely horrible.

t-r

Allison is a year younger than Satan and if he's healthy he's also twice the player.

398886[/snapback]

Him being healthy for a full season is a long shot. In 10 years Satan has played in 704 games, in 11 years Allison has played in 486. Nothing like paying a player to sit in the hot tub.

Allison would be a better player if you didn't have to worry about him blowing out a knee from wiping his arse.

Him being healthy for a full season is a long shot.  In 10 years Satan has played in 704 games, in 11 years Allison has played in 486.  Nothing like paying a player to sit in the hot tub. 

Allison would be a better player if you didn't have to worry about him blowing out a knee from wiping his arse.

398899[/snapback]

There are injury concerns with Allison no question, but Iwonder if the year layoff will do wonders for guys like Allison....because when healthy, he is about a point a game player who racks up assists.

If the deal makes financial sense for Buffalo, they should make the move.

Jokes on you for staying on the line so long and wasting a hour of your life over something, that in the long run won't make a bit of difference in your life.

398885[/snapback]

Listen here pud, neither the sabres or the bills will make a bit of difference to the outcome of my life. It's what I enjoy and that's my business. I didn't ask for an evaluation so give your 2 cents to some one who cares.

Listen here pud, neither the sabres or the bills will make a bit of difference to the outcome of my life.  It's what I enjoy and that's my business.  I didn't ask for an evaluation so give your 2 cents to some one who cares.

398922[/snapback]

You whine about being on hold for a hour, yet you continued to stay on hold and I'm the pud? Whatever makes you feel better. :)

You whine about being on hold for a hour, yet you continued to stay on hold and I'm the pud? Whatever makes you feel better.  :)

398924[/snapback]

Yeah, that's a nice picture of a man in your profile. Maybe he'll meet you after practice.

Not to mention you have 5000 posts that will mean nothing to you in the course of your life and you are telling me who's a pud? If anything you've wasted about 2 days of your life posting on this board. :D

Would it have been different if it was to find out if we signed ross verba :angry:

Yeah, that's a nice picture of a man in your profile.  Maybe he'll meet you after practice. 

Not to mention you have 5000 posts that will mean nothing to you in the course of your life and you are telling me who's a pud?  If anything you've wasted about 2 days of your life posting on this board. :angry:

Would it have been different if it was to find out if we signed ross verba :)

398928[/snapback]

I love it when you talk dirty to me. :D