Bills/Losman Tonight 7:00pm

I've said it since it first went on the air: NFL Network=RJ. :)

I give them props for showing tonight's scrimmage and I saw some of the Hall of Fame roundtable with Deacon Jones last night which was pretty good, but what will be interesting about tonight's scrimmage is that NFLN is simply picking up the Green Bay local feed...Sterling Sharpe is even playing the Michelle Tafoya role on the sideline.

With the obvious local angle, I wonder how much of the hour and a half will be dedicated to the Bills...we'll hear stuff like "You know guys, Mike Sherman REALLY liked Losman coming out of Tulane..." That might be about it.

I've said it since it first went on the air: NFL Network=RJ.  :)

I give them props for showing tonight's scrimmage and I saw some of the Hall of Fame roundtable with Deacon Jones last night which was pretty good, but what will be interesting about tonight's scrimmage is that NFLN is simply picking up the Green Bay local feed...Sterling Sharpe is even playing the Michelle Tafoya role on the sideline. 

With the obvious local angle, I wonder how much of the hour and a half will be dedicated to the Bills...we'll hear stuff like "You know guys, Mike Sherman REALLY liked Losman coming out of Tulane..."  That might be about it.

399121[/snapback]

i actually prefer that this will be the GB feed...we won't hear the ridiculously inflated compliments of the bills' rookies that we would get from our own homer announcers.