Henry/Bledsoe jerseys on sale - $14.99

udonkey

So I checked out the Dicks Sporting Goods website, looking for an XXL Losman throwback (for some reason, the Bills Pro Shop doesn't have it in that size) and stumbled upon Henry and Bledsoe jerseys on sale for $14.99 ea.

Just remember, Parrish is now #11 and evidently Shaud Williams is now #20. It doesn't take much to remove the name panel and most mom and pop sports shops will re-do the name for <$20.

Dick's

So I checked out the Dicks Sporting Goods website, looking for an XXL Losman throwback (for some reason, the Bills Pro Shop doesn't have it in that size) and stumbled upon Henry and Bledsoe jerseys on sale for $14.99 ea.

Just remember, Parrish is now #11 and evidently Shaud Williams is now #20.  It doesn't take much to remove the name panel and most mom and pop sports shops will re-do the name for <$20.

Dick's

398459[/snapback]

the real question is: would anyone pay $35 for a Shaud Williams jersey?

For $15, I might buy my dad a Henry jersey...why the hell not, Bills fans really don't have any major reason to hate the guy, besides the fact that he's playing for another team now

398557[/snapback]

And he molested 15 year olds at gas stations.

Let me get this straight..... You'll pay me $14.99 to take away the jerseys of your heroes? I guess I can pay postage.... Here's $0.37!!!!

398601[/snapback]

Re-read my post, douchebag. Neither are my heros, for all I care, I hope they get run over by Madden's bus.

Regardless, it takes 5 seconds to tear the name off the the jersey.

For $15, I might buy my dad a Henry jersey...why the hell not, Bills fans really don't have any major reason to hate the guy, besides the fact that he's playing for another team now

Damn, you're really going overboard on your Dad....... :blink:

Just remember, Parrish is now #11 and evidently Shaud Williams is now #20.  It doesn't take much to remove the name panel and most mom and pop sports shops will re-do the name for <$20.

Dick's

398459[/snapback]

Pretty cool. I just ordered me a Bledsoe/Parrish. Thanks for the link.