Environmental damage seen from Shuttle

Yeah.  I'm embarrassed.  Embarrassed that I can see the hypocrisy of enacting "policy" that doesn't amount to a bucket of spit while in the background making millions of dollars from raping the very environment you think they're doing a good job of protecting.

More on Al Gore "Environmentalist".

Keep lauding.  They live free and clear based on stupidity.

400070[/snapback]

Is it all or nothing for you Darin? Tell me who the biggest rapist is and who the least of em are. I am with ya, but come back to reality within the discussion and some people won't keep beating you up. Realistically we will never get what we ultimately desire, but the discussion is about what and who has done the best (as politicians go). Again, I agree with you totally that they are all a bunch of spin and garbage selling snake oil salesmen who throw us tidbits and pretty speech but undermine the very goals we all seek. Bottom line, let's compare and not discuss the obvious.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am with ya, but come back to reality within the discussion and some people won't keep beating you up.

Beating me up? Who are you kidding?

Realistically we will never get what we ultimately desire, but the discussion is about what and who has done the best (as politicians go). Again, I agree with you totally that they are all a bunch of spin and garbage selling snake oil salesmen who throw us tidbits and pretty speech but undermine the very goals we all seek. Bottom line, let's compare and not discuss the obvious.

400078[/snapback]

Over the course of this entire argument, I've remained completely consistant in my opinion and rationale. Now you are in agreement with me, yet hide behind the typical blather of choosing the lesser of two evils. You are part of the problem.

Our Government better wake up... especially the neocon Republicans who don't give a crap about  our quality of life, the air we breath, the water we drink, and the enormous repercussions from the damage we are doing to our planet earth. All we get from them is "Bah Humbug", greed and special interest kickbacks instead of responsibility and looking out for our future. Environment isn't a tree hugger term... it's the very thing that sustains life here. Dems in congress should also be ashamed for not passing higher MPG standards.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050804/ts_nm/space_shuttle_dc

398447[/snapback]

I heard most of the damage is done by hippies burning flags and smoking dope.