Front Page of NFL.com

Donahoe also pointed out that Losman hasn't thrown an interception in the first five days of practice. I asked All-Pro linebacker Takeo Spikes about the progress he sees in Losman and he said, "I picked him off a number of times in the early spring practices but he's better now and I haven't gotten my hands on one of his passes yet."

:blink:

Niiiiiiiice !

Dang, He's a dead nut ringer for Sandler in that pic

398419[/snapback]

I can see the resemblence to Sandler, but I also think he looks like the mid-60's era Bob Dylan...lets he hope he can play as well as Dylan can write!

Carucci article

The operative word is "progress." The Bills' fortunes for 2005 are tied directly to how fast -- or slow -- Losman develops into a mostly reliable starting quarterback. I'm not talking about the point at which he becomes the top-flight performer that the Bills declared he would become when they made him a first-round draft pick in 2004. I'm just talking about basic reliability and efficiency.

Kirwan Article

I think 9-7 is attainable, but a slow 1-5 start like last year could force a quarterback change on a week-to-week basis. A 2-3 start or better and the franchise will not look back as the Losman era is born. I think Losman stays on the field all season and the team scrambles to an 8-8 record with their sights clearly set on 2006 as the year they make their big move

EDIT: I Didn't see the other JP thread at the bottom of the page