I just don't get it, with all this talent.

Rayzer32

On paper this team is loaded with talent like:

Henry, Moulds, Adams, Williams, Spikes, Fletcher, Milloy, Vincent, Clements and even Bledsoe to a point. We have young guys like Evans and McGahee in the wings too. Stevestojan, our punter is even awesome. We have better players at more positions than many other teams, but these guys just can't "get er done".

Are these players not as good as we think or what. I don't get it. These guys have been together for a couple years now, except Vincent obviously. It just doesn't make sense.

I have not seen MM long enough to know if he is lost as to what to do with these guys or what. Even without coaching, these guys should be playing better all around.

Maybe Badol is right. Maybe this team lacks heart. If you define heart as being able to get the job done in the clutch. Haven't been able to describe the Bills that way for years, through three different coaches. When it matters most, our "best players", guys like Moulds, Clements, Spikes, Fletcher, Bledsoe, etc., find a way to come up small when it matters most.

There's no way around it, folks. A team with heart doesn't lose a game by giving up 3 4th down conversions with a minute left. A team with heart finds a way to finish a game it has dominated. A team with heart doesn't have it's veterans making stupid moves like going for a pick on 4th down. The patriots are a team with heart. They always find a way, no matter what. call me what you will for saying so, but the Bills have a long way to go before they show me heart. There is no way in hell that this team wins the AFC East. They're better at beating themselves than they are at beating their opponent.

They're better at beating themselves than they are at beating their opponent.

28137[/snapback]

Could you imagine us against the Colts. Who would lose that game is the question. They have the same problems, with more offensive talent though.

Could you imagine us against the Colts.  Who would lose that game is the question.  They have the same problems, with more offensive talent though.

28141[/snapback]

Are you kidding me? Us against the Colts? The Indianapolis Colts? The guys who were 10 points from the Super Bowl last year? The guys who lost on the road against the champs the other night by three points, and woulda coulda shoulda won the game? You're comparing us to that team?

I WISH we had the problems the Colts had. Unfortunately, we have their problems, and 1,000 more.

The post by BADOL says a lot. We have good players. Real good players. But those good players don't have "it." Whatever "it" is, Travis, Eric, Drew, Nate, etc. don't have "it." Tom Brady, as much as some people like to poke fun at him and deny his ability as an NFL quarterback, has "it." Several of his teammates have it.

None of ours have it. That's why we are losers. That's why we'll be watching the Cowboys draft in our place next April at a high spot. Wouldn't matter anyway...our GM, who definitely does not have "it," would probably take a backup receiver from an intramural champion at Moron State University.

Are you kidding me? Us against the Colts? The Indianapolis Colts? The guys who were 10 points from the Super Bowl last year? The guys who lost on the road against the champs the other night by three points, and woulda coulda shoulda won the game? You're comparing us to that team?

I WISH we had the problems the Colts had. Unfortunately, we have their problems, and 1,000 more.

The post by BADOL says a lot. We have good players. Real good players. But those good players don't have "it." Whatever "it" is, Travis, Eric, Drew, Nate, etc. don't have "it." Tom Brady, as much as some people like to poke fun at him and deny his ability as an NFL quarterback, has "it." Several of his teammates have it.

None of ours have it. That's why we are losers. That's why we'll be watching the Cowboys draft in our place next April at a high spot. Wouldn't matter anyway...our GM, who definitely does not have "it," would probably take a backup receiver from an intramural champion at Moron State University.

28154[/snapback]

I am in no way comparing us talent wise with the Colts so relax. They tend to always piss aways games they should win by themselves, just like we do. That is the comparison. Settle down Francis.

Talent????  This teams talent is and has been overrated for a couple of years.  Sorry to say! :blink:

28189[/snapback]

Guess what, you get what you pay for. TD is so proud of getting us out of salary cap jail. Too bad we suck now!!!!!!!!! Thanks for saving Ralph some money TD... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I am in no way comparing us talent wise with the Colts so relax.  They tend to always piss aways games they should win by themselves, just like we do.  That is the comparison.  Settle down Francis.

28178[/snapback]

Call me Psycho. Anyone else call me Francis, and I'll kill you.