New England Spy article posted

That reads like a composite of every Pete Prisco article over the last two years.

"The Patriots are 34-4 over the last two years, but...but...but..."

It gets a little old, I guess.

398279[/snapback]

I think you've just managed to blow away the good will you garnered yesterday. :blink:

Okay, I do have a serious question about the article.  Who are the three defensive Pro Bowlers the Pats lost?  I count one (Bruschi), and two if you want to count Law (even though he was out for most of the year).

398318[/snapback]

Beats me. I didn't read it and didn't make comment about it. :blink:

It was more of a general comment directed to anyone who can answer it.

I guess that's why I jumped on this "article."  If you're going to bash a team, at least get your facts straight! :blink:

398332[/snapback]

maybe he thought Ted Johnson was a Pro Bowler

Wow, I didn't realize we had a section for "articles". There's articles there back to 1999...it was interesting flipping through the week-by-week summary of that season, all the way to that playoff nightmare in Tennessee. Even more interesting to look at the season predictions for each year.

It was more of a general comment directed to anyone who can answer it.

I guess that's why I jumped on this "article."  If you're going to bash a team, at least get your facts straight! :blink:

398332[/snapback]

Er...maybe respond to the author of the article as opposed to the messenger?

Just a thought...

Not doomed.  Just that the SB wins are likely over.

Going out on a limb again?

"One of 31 teams that AREN'T the Patriots is going to win the Super Bowl this year."

Didn't that limb break last year when you GUARANTEED that the Colts would beat the Pats in the playoffs, and then you GUARANTEED that the Steelers would beat the Pats in the playoffs?

:):angry::D