While I was at Canes fest

dib

My son and I saw a #11 Bills home jersey on this guy. We commiserated and agreed he was a jerk, a fool and a buffoon for wearing a Bledsoe jersey. Well, then he turned around and it said "Parrish" on the back. Our opinion changed to: "Aw, cool".

Didnt get to speak to the guy though the place was a madhouse.

My son and I saw a #11 Bills home jersey on this guy.  We commiserated and agreed he was a jerk, a fool and a buffoon for wearing a Bledsoe jersey.  Well, then he turned around and it said "Parrish" on the back.  Our opinion changed to: "Aw, cool".

Didnt get to speak to the guy though the place was a madhouse.

398171[/snapback]

I missed Cane fest this year. I am looking forward to going when my son is little bit older.

Which prison did they hold it at this year?

398453[/snapback]

I do I sense a bit of jealousy. By the way, which Cane has ever gone to prison? The only Cane who is in a bit of trouble is Sean Taylor who shot a gun in the air when someone was trying to rob his car. Based on your numerous posts on guns, I would have thought that you would have given him an award for his actions.

I do I sense a bit of jealousy.  By the way, which Cane has ever gone to prison?  The only Cane who is in a bit of trouble is Sean Taylor who shot a gun in the air when someone was trying to rob his car.  Based on your numerous posts on guns, I would have thought that you would have given him an award for his actions.

398486[/snapback]

Jealousy? Hardly.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of shooting into the air because bullets generally aren't affected by gravity. :blink:

I do I sense a bit of jealousy.  By the way, which Cane has ever gone to prison?  The only Cane who is in a bit of trouble is Sean Taylor who shot a gun in the air when someone was trying to rob his car.  Based on your numerous posts on guns, I would have thought that you would have given him an award for his actions.

398486[/snapback]

Well, a person can have some assumptions based on evidence... :blink:

"In the year 2000 Florida had an estimated population of 15,982,378 which ranked the state 4th in population. For that year the State of Florida had a total Crime Index of 5,694.7 reported incidents per 100,000 people. This ranked the state as having the 2nd highest total Crime Index."

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/flcrime.htm

Jealousy?  Hardly.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of shooting into the air because bullets generally aren't affected by gravity.  :blink:

398494[/snapback]

I am sorry. You would have preferred that he shot at the guys. That was his mistake.

P.S. The Bills did pretty well with a former Cane in Jim Kelly. Another former Cane, McGahee, looked pretty good in a Bills uniform last year. I suspect, the same thing is going to happen with RP and KE.

I am sorry.  You would have preferred that he shot at the guys.  That was his mistake.

398504[/snapback]

Yeah, I said that. Don't ever take up mind reading for cash, because despite all the stupid people in the world you wouldn't earn enough to buy a Tic Tac.

off the top of my head:

michael irvin

ray lewis

willie williams

Jammi German (who led a GANG of UM players in the beat down of some track kid)

sure, none of them spent any time in jail, but that doesnt mean they shouldnt have

edit: ill google for some more, but cmon, youre gonna argue that Miami isnt KNOWN for being a bunch of thugs?

Well, a person can have some assumptions based on evidence... :)

"In the year 2000 Florida had an estimated population of 15,982,378 which ranked the state 4th in population. For that year the State of Florida had a total Crime Index of 5,694.7 reported incidents per 100,000 people. This ranked the state as having the 2nd highest total Crime Index."

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/flcrime.htm

398496[/snapback]

I live in Florida, so I can attest to this. The place is a freakin' madhouse! Anybody considering moving down should reconsider and stay away; stay far, far away!