Daily Roster Projection

I'm going to try to start posting these every day, trying to feel out via camp reports who people think are likely to stick around to the Houston game roster, the practice squad, or else leave the team. Today's positions: QB, RB, WR. Let's get offensive skill out of the way early!

QB: JP Losman, Shane Matthews, Kelly Holcomb, Tory Woodbury, Kevin Thompson

RB: Willis McGahee, Shaud Williams, Lionel Gates, ReShard Lee, Daimon Shelton, Joe Burns, John Goldsbury

WR: Lee Evans, Eric Moulds, Josh Reed, Roscoe Parrish, Freddie Smith, Sam Aiken, George Wilson, Tony Brown, Drew Haddad, Will Peoples.

All right, here goes. QB is pretty obvious, but I think also they're going to try very hard to find something to to with Tory Woodbury - seems like a kind of slash player Mularkey loves. I think I see him Practice Squadded, called up if somebody gets hurt, and making the roster in 2006 after Matthews retires.

RB: McGahee, Williams, Gates, and Shelton I think are locks. Joe Burns is a whiz on special teams, and we're too deep at KR for Lee to make the team.

WR: Evans, Moulds, Parrish have no chance of being cut, obviously. Aiken's coming along well, and Reed will probably have a great training camp. Then it all depends on who can bring the return game, and I think seniority might sneak Fast Freddie into a job for one more year.

The FB is John Goldsberry :lol:

I predict any WR with a number in the "teens" will be cut.

It is too early for me to make any predictions. Good idea though.

I'm going to try to start posting these every day, trying to feel out via camp reports who people think are likely to stick around to the Houston game roster, the practice squad, or else leave the team.  Today's positions: QB, RB, WR.  Let's get offensive skill out of the way early!

QB: JP Losman, Shane Matthews, Kelly Holcomb, Tory Woodbury, Kevin Thompson

RB: Willis McGahee, Shaud Williams, Lionel Gates, ReShard Lee, Daimon Shelton, Joe Burns, John Goldsbury

WR: Lee Evans, Eric Moulds, Josh Reed, Roscoe Parrish, Freddie Smith, Sam Aiken, George Wilson, Tony Brown, Drew Haddad, Will Peoples.

All right, here goes.  QB is pretty obvious, but I think also they're going to try very hard to find something to to with Tory Woodbury - seems like a kind of slash player Mularkey loves.  I think I see him Practice Squadded, called up if somebody gets hurt, and making the roster in 2006 after Matthews retires.

RB: McGahee, Williams, Gates, and Shelton I think are locks.  Joe Burns is a whiz on special teams, and we're too deep at KR for Lee to make the team.

WR: Evans, Moulds, Parrish have no chance of being cut, obviously.  Aiken's coming along well, and Reed will probably have a great training camp.  Then it all depends on who can bring the return game, and I think seniority might sneak Fast Freddie into a job for one more year.

397907[/snapback]

Joe Burns is gone. And I think that Fast Freddie will be gone too. Parrish is taking over his job at PR and Reed and Aiken will fight for his job at WR.

Kevin Thompson has NO chance to make the roster and I'm shocked that he's still here. He is not getting any practice time really. Tory Woodbury may beat out Shane Matthews for the 3rd string QB, but I doubt it. I think Woodbury will be on the PS.