So, who here has NFL Network and is going to

nodnarb

See, I'm stuck with Time Warner cable, the Sans NFL Network cable company.

I have to see this scrimmage or I'm going to pace around the house cursing Ted Turner and his family. I'll be throwing punches at an unseen foe.

I don't smoke (anymore), don't stink (generally), won't complain about my beer options, won't steal that heirloom off your mantel, won't covet your wife, and won't eat too much. I'll pet your dog, cheer at all the right moments, and get all Archie Bunker on the Packers.

References available upon request

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to see this scrimmage or I'm going to pace around the house cursing Ted Turner and his family. I'll be throwing punches at an unseen foe.

I don't smoke (anymore), don't stink (generally), won't complain about my beer options, won't steal that heirloom off your mantel, won't covet your wife, and won't eat too much. I'll pet your dog, cheer at all the right moments, and get all Archie Bunker on the Packers.

397807[/snapback]

Stop in any time...

http://www.corr.ca.gov/InstitutionsDiv/INS...c_prison_SQ.asp

397807[/snapback]

I'd invite you...but I've got to go out and watch the Nationals dig themselves into an even deeper hole, if they're not rained out. :lol: With my luck, they will get rained out, and I'll get home just in time to turn on the TV and catch the teams going into the locker rooms...

397807[/snapback]

You're welcome to join my family. Here's directions:

http://tinyurl.com/az4jf

CW

i live a 5 minute walk from anchor bar in one direction. 

Mr Goodbar is a 8 minute walk to other direction.

I have the NFL network.

If you bring beef jerky, you can stay as long as you like.

397871[/snapback]

Ah, but I'm in Rochester. How about this: Barring a local invite, anyone willing to tape it, convert it to a giant wmv file and host it on their server?

I've already forgotten...Is it Time Warner or Comcast that is taking over the Adelphia market in WNY???

397996[/snapback]

Time Warner. :lol:

That may mean that the Adelphia subscribers will be losing their NFL Network too. :lol:

Or it could mean that Time Warner will take the NFL Network contract that they get from Adelphia and try to sign the same thing for their Rochester area. :lol:

Ah, but I'm in Rochester. How about this: Barring a local invite, anyone willing to tape it, convert it to a giant wmv file and host it on their server?

397910[/snapback]

If all goes well, I'll be converting it into a DVD (hopefully next week...). Keep an eye out here (or on the trading post).

CW

If all goes well, I'll be converting it into a DVD (hopefully next week...).  Keep an eye out here (or on the trading post).

CW

398008[/snapback]

AWESOME! I gotta build a collection. I'm looking to buy a whole bunch of games from u. I just gotta see which ones I want. :lol: