Bills/Raiders

As in the just give it to'em game, we got jobbed by the refs in that game also. I was there last year and the hold in the end zone happened right in front of us.

397196[/snapback]

for sure, i remember that game.. we got some horrible calls from the refs in that game

The Raiders might have the worst Defense in the NFL this year. On the flip side, they might have the best Offense.

Luckily for us, I think our Defense can shut them down, meaning all we have to do is run, run, and run some more at their piss-poor Defense. Nate Clements covering Randy Moss is going to be one fun match-up.

Besides, this time we wont have Travis falling over the invisible line marker

The Raiders might have the worst Defense in the NFL this year.  On the flip side, they might have the best Offense. 

Luckily for us, I think our Defense can shut them down, meaning all we have to do is run, run, and run some more at their piss-poor Defense.  Nate Clements covering Randy Moss is going to be one fun match-up.

Besides, this time we wont have Travis falling over the invisible line marker

397603[/snapback]

I'm not really impressed by the raiders offense. Randy Moss is Randy Moss but after that it's sketchy. Jerry Porter is mr. hype for someone who's thought of so highly he's yet to put up a 1000 yard season and I question if he's even better than another raiders wr ronald curry. The Raiders attempted the 3rd most passes in the league and porter still can't break 1000. Lamont Jordan has proved nothing, other than he's a good backup. Kevin barlow, and Troy Hambrick also did that once upon a time. The Raiders oline is improving but far from great, Kerry Collins is well Kerry Collins a turnover machine who averages 25 a season, has more career ints than td's. They'll put up points, but their offense is still not better than KC's or Indy's, or The Vikings. Their defense is downright putrid. I'd consider losing to the Raiders this year a big let down, just as it was last season.

The one thing that jumped out to me is that if Willis was in the game on 4th and goal at the 1, he would have easily bounced that outside for the TD.

397622[/snapback]

Nah, Hollywood Donahoe has assured us that there is little difference between WM and TH so there's no way that play would've changed. :lol: