Chuh- add report

Throwing for the third consecutive day for the first time since undergoing surgery Feb. 8 to repair his torn right rotator cuff, Jets quarterback Chad Pennington's arm is clearly weak. And, for the first time, coach Herman Edwards admitted Pennington had "big-time" surgery. In the past, the Jets have tried to downplay the extent of Pennington's surgery, saying he had only a slight tear and he'll be ready for the opener, no problem.

-- Newark Star-Ledger

Is that a Bullseye I see on his right shoulder? TKO? Can you see it? TKO?

:D

And now the Jests face the prospect of opening the season with Jay Fiedler as their starting quarterback.  :D

396336[/snapback]

Based on his career W-L record against the Bills, I'm not sure that's a good thing....

As for Hanging Chad, rotator cuff injuries are something I happen to have first-hand knowledge of. (Ouch.) I can't imagine trying to throw a football 60 yards, a few months post-op.

(Then again, I couldn't throw a football 60 yds. before I shredded mine, so never mind..... :D )

Based on his career W-L record against the Bills, I'm not sure that's a good thing....

As for Hanging Chad, rotator cuff injuries are something I happen to have first-hand knowledge of. (Ouch.) I can't imagine trying to throw a football 60 yards, a few months post-op.

(Then again, I couldn't throw a football 60 yds. before I shredded mine, so never mind..... :D )

396341[/snapback]

Almost every one of Fiedler's wins against the Bills came when Greggo was our coach. I discount those completely.

It says a hell of a lot about Fiedler's popgun that Pennington's rag arm is probably still stronger than Jay's.

Throwing for the third consecutive day for the first time since undergoing surgery Feb. 8 to repair his torn right rotator cuff, Jets quarterback Chad Pennington's arm is clearly weak. And, for the first time, coach Herman Edwards admitted Pennington had "big-time" surgery. In the past, the Jets have tried to downplay the extent of Pennington's surgery, saying he had only a slight tear and he'll be ready for the opener, no problem.

-- Newark Star-Ledger

Is that a Bullseye I see on his right shoulder? TKO? Can you see it? TKO?

:D

396303[/snapback]

That makes them the favorites to challenge the Pats in the AFC East, just ahead of the Dolphins with stud QB AJ Feeley. Despite having the leagues best D and ST, the Bills are doomed to finishing 0-16. At least that's how I read the pundits.

PTR

Almost every one of Fiedler's wins against the Bills came when Greggo was our coach.  I discount those completely.

396347[/snapback]

So that would mean TD's record with Greggo as our coach shouldn't be considered, either. Sorry, but as far as Fielder is concerned, he's beat us more than he's lost to us and until we change that trend, I'd prefer not to face him.

That makes them the favorites to challenge the Pats in the AFC East, just ahead of the Dolphins with stud QB AJ Feeley.  Despite having the leagues best D and ST, the Bills are doomed to finishing 0-16.  At least that's how I read the pundits.

PTR

396353[/snapback]

You ought to try reading something besides TSW every so often... :D

So that would mean TD's record with Greggo as our coach shouldn't be considered, either. Sorry, but as far as Fielder is concerned, he's beat us more than he's lost to us and until we change that trend, I'd prefer not to face him.

396356[/snapback]

We beat him last year, so I'd say the trend is changing. :D

I wouldn't mind seeing him throw another TD pass to TKO in my corner of the end zone, that's for sure.

396356[/snapback]

How do we change the trend without playing against him? I'd like to see the Bills play each of them once this year.

How do we change the trend without playing against him?

396366[/snapback]

Like I said, we beat his sorry popgun-armed, big-eared ass last year.

As an NFL quarterback, Jay Fiedler's a friggin' joke.

Almost every one of Fiedler's wins against the Bills came when Greggo was our coach.  I discount those completely.

JF swept the Bills in 2000, while Wade was still here.

It says a hell of a lot about Fiedler's popgun that Pennington's rag arm is probably still stronger than Jay's.

396347[/snapback]

That, I'll agree with.

Chad to Dr.: Doc, now that I'm out of surgery, can I throw a football 60 yds with the same accuracy I had?

Dr.: Well, are you sure that's what you want?

Pretty funny... but one thing Pennington is, or was, is accurate. We're talking career 65.8% completion rate.

Actually, Chad throwing 60 yards with the same accuracy would be an improvement.......

(Then again, I couldn't throw a football 60 yds. before I shredded mine, so never mind..... ;) )

396341[/snapback]

Pennington probably couldn't put the ball 60 yards downfield before his shoulder injury either, and there's no way Fiedler can. BTW, I have a bum shoulder and probably couldn't throw the ball 10 yards downfield.