Attitude

IndyJay1234

I am really upset with the attitude of the coaching staff. It seemed like a don't lose the game mentality.

I look at the near the end of the half and the game. The D stops attacking and plays prevent. The result. A field goal and a TD.

I look at the offense. 1st and goal from the 3. Why not run the ball 4 times. No. We run, run, pass. Attitude. If you cannot get a couple of yards from the 3 at home to clinch the game you do not deserve to win.

The decision to run on 3rd and 11 late in the game. Mike Mularkey has stated that he felt he was going to punt from where they were. of the field after the penalty. A running play is not going to pick up 11 yards. Good teams like the Pats throw in that situation. It was a keep the clock running and don't lose the game. Good teams play to win not to not lose.

I believe this is the attitude that we are missing. I believe that is why we lose close games.

The other thing that bothers me is that we have not gone out and got a good kicker. If the plan is to run and play defense you need a good to great kicker to salt games away and get points where you can. Lindell is not a good kicker.

The game hurts. Not the end of the world. It is a long season. The attitude just concerns me.