Texans taking the piss

That back to back Texas "two-step" back in 2003 (played in Dallas, and then against the Texans the next week, both horrid losses), IMO, is where you can see Drew Bledsoe's death as the Buffalo Bills QB. Not all his fault, but what little swagger he braught with him from New England the previous year, was officially exorcised...the first dagger was the "Moulds telegraph" interception against Miami, in the endzone, on that Sunday night game, earlier in the season. Dallas and Houston just twisted the knife around a bit...2003 still gets my vote for the most disappointing Bills season ever...

That back to back Texas "two-step" back in 2003 (played in Dallas, and then against the Texans the next week, both horrid losses), IMO, is where you can see Drew Bledsoe's death as the Buffalo Bills QB.  Not all his fault, but what little swagger he braught with him from New England the previous year, was officially exorcised...the first dagger was the "Moulds telegraph" interception against Miami, in the endzone, on that Sunday night game, earlier in the season.  Dallas and Houston just twisted the knife around a bit...2003 still gets my vote for the most disappointing Bills season ever...

396239[/snapback]

Thats an excellent point. I've noticed that for every team in the league you can point to one moment in a season that just defined the whole season. That year it was that Moulds interception in the endzone when he had Travis Henry wide open coming out of the backfield. Last year you could either point to the Miami game or the St. Louis game, which is where our streak took off.

For me, the Pittsburgh game last year defined Bledsoe's entire career. He can be on a team with everything else working for them but he'll find a way to F it up in the end!

Remeber that game when The ref said we accepted the penalty but London Fletcher was all like, NO DUDE! NAW CMON!!! They said the declined it because it would have been 4th down for the texans, but instead it was 3rd down and then they went on to win the game. at the end they were going to punt but the punter ran the clock out by running the ball back into their own endzone, which gave us a safety but they still won the game....

That back to back Texas "two-step" back in 2003 (played in Dallas, and then against the Texans the next week, both horrid losses), IMO, is where you can see Drew Bledsoe's death as the Buffalo Bills QB.  Not all his fault, but what little swagger he braught with him from New England the previous year, was officially exorcised...the first dagger was the "Moulds telegraph" interception against Miami, in the endzone, on that Sunday night game, earlier in the season.  Dallas and Houston just twisted the knife around a bit...2003 still gets my vote for the most disappointing Bills season ever...

396239[/snapback]

Don't forget getting owned by the Eagles 3rd string secondary the week after the Miami game :D