Bills/Packers scrimmage

Fezmid

Coverage will include more than football action, the first time in 14 years that the Packers are hosting another team for the scrimmage. The event includes a fireworks show, entertainment and the “shirt off our back” ritual, with Packers players removing their jerseys after the scrimmage and giving them away in a random drawing to fans in attendance.

http://www.packersnews.com/archives/news/b..._22032080.shtml

I emailed the Bills last week to see if they'd do the same, only give them to Bills fans, but I havn't heard anything... :) I'd LOVE to have Spikes' jersey! I'd frame that and put it in my office. Oh well. :)

Can't wait for Friday! I'll be in the stadium! :doh: (maybe I'll even see Aussie!)

CW

It'd be cool, but doubtful.

I'm so mad... I'm leaving for the one and only vacation I'm going on this summer on Friday morning... just in time to miss the scrimmage coverage on television that night... I'm fairly certain the hotel I'll be in won't have NFL network... At least I come back sunday so hopefully I can watch the tape I'll have to make of the game without hearing the results first!

I'm so mad... I'm leaving for the one and only vacation I'm going on this summer on Friday morning... just in time to miss the scrimmage coverage on television that night

No worries. It's a scrimmage and will be painfully boring to anybody not on the field.

Cya

http://www.packersnews.com/archives/news/b..._22032080.shtml

I emailed the Bills last week to see if they'd do the same, only give them to Bills fans, but I havn't heard anything... :)  I'd LOVE to have Spikes' jersey!  I'd frame that and put it in my office.  Oh well. :)

Can't wait for Friday!  I'll be in the stadium! :doh:  (maybe I'll even see Aussie!)

CW

395745[/snapback]

If you're both holding up "Hello Two Bills Drive" signs, it'll be easier to spot each other!

No worries. It's a scrimmage and will be painfully boring to anybody not on the field.

Cya

395753[/snapback]

Amen to that. I do not get all this hype over a scrimmage, and probably a controlled scrimmage. Game one of the pre-season will be much more entertaining.

I know it doesn't matter... but I still want to see it! I really want to see how the offense reacts to another defense... whether or not it is controlled... It could be interesting... and if the Bills are EVER on... I hardly ever miss it