JP Losman Ran For An 82 Yard TD

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking for DC Tom, I resent being lumped in with those other three bubbleheads.  :D

396266[/snapback]

O Tennyboy, the swipes, the swipes are calling,

From thread to thread, and down the left-wing side

The winter's gone, and all the said-so's falling

Tis you' 'tis you, who left and we must chide.

But come ye back, when when football's in the meadow

Or when the stands are sloshed, and filled with "yo!"

'Tis we'll be here, on PPP or on the big Wall

O Tennyboy, O Tennyboy, we dissed you so.

'mon back, Tenny :D

Of course it's nonsense.  I just want an excuse to be mad at him, so I made it up. 

Like his being a moron wasn't excuse enough.  :D

396178[/snapback]

Didn't you order a Holcomb jersey before camp even started? It doesn't sound like you had any intention of ever giving the guy a chance. So how can we take anything you say seriously? Not that it matters, nobody needs to see some mystery tape, we can check out his footwork in the GB scrimmage and in the preseason games and make an informed decision for ourselves.

Also, I find it interesting that you've been able to determine something that the coaches have not been able to: That Losman will be a bust because of his mechanics. I guess they need to check out that tape too, otherwise they'll continue to be in the dark. :D

You may be right, Losman might be a bust (the odds aren't that long on 1st round QBs ending up as busts). However, I'd say that if you are right it would be the equivalent of a blind squirrel finding an nut.

And don't even bother with the "blind JP follower" crap. I have yet to decide what I think of JP, I havne't seen enough of him yet. Nobody has.

Didn't you order a Holcomb jersey before camp even started?  It doesn't sound like you had any intention of ever giving the guy a chance.  So how can we take anything you say seriously?  Not that it matters, nobody needs to see some mystery tape, we can check out his footwork in the GB scrimmage and in the preseason games and make an informed decision for ourselves.

Also, I find it interesting that you've been able to determine something that the coaches have not been able to:  That Losman will be a bust because of his mechanics.  I guess they need to check out that tape too, otherwise they'll continue to be in the dark.  :D

You may be right, Losman might be a bust (the odds aren't that long on 1st round QBs ending up as busts).  However, I'd say that if you are right it would be the equivalent of a blind squirrel finding an nut.

And don't even bother with the "blind JP follower" crap.  I have yet to decide what I think of JP, I havne't seen enough of him yet.  Nobody has.

396503[/snapback]

Dude, it's DC Tom and he's messing with you :D

Did I ask you to?  Do I even care? 

No, not really.  So take your holier-than-thou lack of an opinion and shove it.  I'm just expressing what I think, not trying to convince anyone to agree with me.

396504[/snapback]

Tom.......you're so dreamy. :D

Dude, it's DC Tom and he's messing with you  :D

396530[/snapback]

Not entirely. I do have serious questions about Losman's ability and believe that he's more likely to be a bust than not. But ultimately, he'll do whatever he does, and being told repeatedly that for having an opinion I'm just a big ol' meanie who doesn't know what he's talking about by other people who don't know what they're talking about either suits my sense of irony.

Not entirely.  I do have serious questions about Losman's ability and believe that he's more likely to be a bust than not.  But ultimately, he'll do whatever he does, and being told repeatedly that for having an opinion I'm just a big ol' meanie who doesn't know what he's talking about by other people who don't know what they're talking about either suits my sense of irony.

396547[/snapback]

Hmmm. You been around any non-held Senate confirmation hearings lately?

After thinking about it, wouldn't Hotpockets really make good snake food? They should go down a lot easier than a rat or a frog. I suppose you'd have to wiggle them a little.

Did I ask you to?  Do I even care? 

No, not really.  So take your holier-than-thou lack of an opinion and shove it.  I'm just expressing what I think, not trying to convince anyone to agree with me.

396504[/snapback]

Just my opinion man, J.P. is going to stick it in your gay clown's mouth. Open wide :D

Not entirely.  I do have serious questions about Losman's ability and believe that he's more likely to be a bust than not.  But ultimately, he'll do whatever he does, and being told repeatedly that for having an opinion I'm just a big ol' meanie who doesn't know what he's talking about by other people who don't know what they're talking about either suits my sense of irony.

396547[/snapback]

I won't call you a meanie, but I'll tell you that the numbers say he's about a 50/50 chance to become a "good one" regardless of what you or I think. ;)

I won't call you a meanie, but I'll tell you that the numbers say he's about a 50/50 chance to become a "good one" regardless of what you or I think.  ;)

396581[/snapback]

You should be a weatherman. You're a natural.