JP Losman Ran For An 82 Yard TD

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to work with Evander Holyfield on his footwork. As you know, a boxer's footwork is way more important than a QB's. Anyways, I have studied Mr. Losman's feet extensively over the last two days, and can say that his right foot pronation is a clear problem. The way he rests his weight on the outsole of his shoe causes his balance to shift *slowly* from right to left, which during throwing articulation, will cause an unfavorable upwards trajectory to his passes, i.e., he'll overthrow receivers. I hope he's visiting this board and askes for my advice. I could work with him, even though his footwork almost gaurantees his failure.

Of course it's nonsense.  I just want an excuse to be mad at him, so I made it up. 

Like his being a moron wasn't excuse enough.  :D

396178[/snapback]

This dude is all mad.

You sure you weren't watching a tape of an old Bills game? You see #7 hopping around and throwing the ball and you assume it's JP. You and your "buddy" gotta get current. Maybe if you came up for air every once in a while you would've recognized it was Flutieman.

I used to work with Evander Holyfield on his footwork. As you know, a boxer's footwork is way more important than a QB's. Anyways, I have studied Mr. Losman's feet extensively over the last two days, and can say that his right foot pronation is a clear problem. The way he rests his weight on the outsole of his shoe causes his balance to shift *slowly* from right to left, which during throwing articulation, will cause an unfavorable upwards trajectory to his passes, i.e., he'll overthrow receivers. I hope he's visiting this board and askes for my advice. I could work with him, even though his footwork almost gaurantees his failure.

396182[/snapback]

You're an idiot. I'm Evander Holyfield's podiatrist, and I can say with authority that his right foot pronation is virtually non-existent. :D

:D

This dude is all mad.

You sure you weren't watching a tape of an old Bills game?  You see #7 hopping around and throwing the ball and you assume it's JP.  You and your "buddy" gotta get current.  Maybe if you came up for air every once in a while you would've recognized it was Flutieman.

396184[/snapback]

Wow. You really put me in my place with that. :D

396182[/snapback]

Then why bother with a reply like this yesterday? If you've been studying (and not piling on), why not say in that post that "I expect a large part of his problem is footwork related...I'm studying that now...?" :D

Then why bother with a reply like this yesterday?  If you've been studying (and not piling on), why not say in that post that "I expect a large part of his problem is footwork related...I'm studying that now...?"  :D

396190[/snapback]

You can use the search feature; I knew you could do it Dan. Next stop: blogging.

Yesterday, I was clearly playing devil's advocate with the dingleberries in that thread. This thread- about JP's mechanics- is serious, and required that I chime in with my expert foototonomy analysis.

Does anyone who believes Losman will be successful have a reason for their belief that doesn't involve sounding like a giddy little schoolgirl?

396072[/snapback]

I don't, stupid-head!

:D

Yipee! That's a sign of great things to come. The Defense wasn't allowed to lay a finger on him and he ran unscathed for 82 yards!!! Super Bowl here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to BB.com...

J.P. Losman ran for an “82-yard touchdown” (see Coach Mularkey’s post-practice audio) at Monday afternoon’s practice at St. John Fisher

Hopefully someone there can hook us up with the details.

395655[/snapback]

You can use the search feature; I knew you could do it Dan. Next stop: blogging.

Yesterday, I was clearly playing devil's advocate with the dingleberries in that thread. This thread- about JP's mechanics- is serious, and required that I chime in with my expert foototonomy analysis.

396231[/snapback]

I see your point, but do you have a degree in footonomy analysis, or are you just one of those amateur practitioners?