Upcoming Bills shows on NFL Network

Rubes

All Times Eastern:

Thursday, 8/4

2 p.m. -- Game of the Week

Miami vs. Buffalo from 1/2/99 - Bills wide receiver Eric Moulds set an NFL playoff record with 240 receiving yards against Dan Marino and the Dolphins in the 1998 AFC Wild Card game which hinged upon a late turnover.

Friday, 8/5

8 p.m. -- NFL Preseason Scrimmage

2005 Green Bay vs. Buffalo Scrimmage - The Buffalo Bills visit Lambeau Field on Packer Night to take on Green Bay in front of a capacity crowd for the first-ever televised preseason scrimmage on the NFL Network.

Monday, 8/15

10 a.m. -- NFL Preseason Game

The Buffalo Bills battle the Indianapolis Colts as a part of Week 1 NFL Preseason action.

There's more after that, too, of course.

All Times Eastern:

Thursday, 8/4

Miami vs. Buffalo from 1/2/99 - Bills wide receiver Eric Moulds set an NFL playoff record with 240 receiving yards against Dan Marino and the Dolphins in the 1998 AFC Wild Card game which hinged upon a late turnover.

Friday, 8/5

8 p.m. -- NFL Preseason Scrimmage

2005 Green Bay vs. Buffalo Scrimmage - The Buffalo Bills visit Lambeau Field on Packer Night to take on Green Bay in front of a capacity crowd for the first-ever televised preseason scrimmage on the NFL Network.

Monday, 8/15

10 a.m. -- NFL Preseason Game

The Buffalo Bills battle the Indianapolis Colts as a part of Week 1 NFL Preseason action.

There's more after that, too, of course.

395627[/snapback]

Thanks for the heads up.

Thursday, 8/4

Would anyone be interested in a DVD version of this game? I'm thinking not, considering we lost to the hated Fish... But I figured I'd ask.

CW