Here's my Training Camp Report from this morning

The Bills went back to work today and slowed down a bit from the hard hitting, full pad session that we saw yesterday. They practiced their usual stuff in the beginning and then worked on some 7-on-7, 11-on-11 drills and also worked on some special teams stuff too. There was also a referee watching the plays and letting Mularkey know when someone jumped early.... CLICK HERE FOR MORE

I didn't take many photos, but you can see them here....

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=301

The Bills went back to work today and slowed down a bit from the hard hitting, full pad session that we saw yesterday. They practiced their usual stuff in the beginning and then worked on some 7-on-7, 11-on-11 drills and also worked on some special teams stuff too. There was also a referee watching the plays and letting Mularkey know when someone jumped early.... CLICK HERE FOR MORE

I didn't take many photos, but you can see them here....

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=301

395542[/snapback]

Thanks. Did you get a look at Eric King when you were watching the DB's?

Has Ezekial seen any action yet?  Can he put up or does he need to shut up?

395884[/snapback]

He's been seeing a ton of action in the backup units. From what i've noticed, he looks pretty good and could end up pushing one of our backup LBs for a job.

I was there Saturday night and this AM.  Rumors of Josh Reed's demise have been blown out of proportion...he and Parrish were catching almost everything.

395644[/snapback]

I agree. Josh Reed has been looking good lately. But then again, he always looks good at camp. :doh:

I do notice a difference in his attitude though and when he drops a pass or is trying to get it, he doesn't overthink it like he did last year. :)

Great stuff mike...the crack comment was right...i am becoming addicted to your daily updates, and wait impatiently for my next hit...you do a great analysis for those of us out of towners...

1 thing...you arent allowed to say JP is improving, because that will upset the anti-JP/JP is a bust and a miserable failure crowd :D