Florida Panthers have signed....

Is it possible to sign two older geezers than these guys? Oh well, two more senior citizens for the early bird in South Florida.

Florida fans will be happy to know that the next time they're following a Lincoln Continental with it's right blinker on for 16 miles, they just might be following one of their new favorite Panthers!

Is it possible to sign two older geezers than these guys?  Oh well, two more senior citizens for the early bird in South Florida. 

Florida fans will be happy to know that the next time they're following a Lincoln Continental with it's right blinker on for 16 miles, they just might be following one of their new favorite Panthers!

395446[/snapback]

:doh::D

First guys to go, hopefully this will get the ball rolling....

TSN

395367[/snapback]

I checked the list of prospective free agents on ESPN, and it seemed like the "possible destinations" all seemed to be big market teams. I thought these boys were being forced into cuts, not shopping for big names.

I checked the list of prospective free agents on ESPN, and it seemed like the "possible destinations" all seemed to be big market teams.  I thought these boys were being forced into cuts, not shopping for big names.

395631[/snapback]

Nothing more than the typical shoddy reporting our favorite network is now known for.

They just need to trade for Theo, and al Mcinnis, and then bring gary suter out of retirement. sweetness.

395417[/snapback]

I think Theo spent the last year playing for a native team in Northern Alberta. I think he could have been a hall of fame player if he stayed in Calgary and could handle the booze.

I saw him in Calgary during the WHL playoffs - he looked BAD, but he did have two honeys with him.

He could be this generation's Bobby Hull.

I think Theo spent the last year playing for a native team in Northern Alberta.  I think he could have been a hall of fame player if he stayed in Calgary and could handle the booze. 

I saw him in Calgary during the WHL playoffs - he looked BAD, but he did have two honeys with him.

He could be this generation's Bobby Hull.

395680[/snapback]

Theo's actually off playing in the British Premier Hockey League. I kid you not.