How quickly things can change

T-Bone

All week I hear about how the Bills are so great that they can easily beat New England, remember that boasting of yours Ice.....

Now with the loss to the Jags, everyone is ready to write the season off...

Well, this just provides a lot of amusement for me.....

I agree with you T-bone as the season is still young and we have a really talented team that looked like they are starting to play together. I was rather encouraged by how the Bills played today as they played hard the whole game, and a few mistakes cost them the game. It happens though, and no team has been perfect in over years. So, the coaching staff can take this game and correct things for next week against the one-eyed buttpirates.

For all the naysayers, I have to say wait till the team is 0-4 before you give up on them as anything can happen on any given sunday.

Guest Guest_calt_*
All week I hear about how the Bills are so great that they can easily beat New England, remember that boasting of yours Ice.....

Now with the loss to the Jags, everyone is ready to write the season off...

Well, this just provides a lot of amusement for me.....

27972[/snapback]

T-Bone--i agree that you cannot judge the season even from the first 6 games...thats almost a rule in the NFL...However--I think/thought that we were billsfanone from the beginning because of having DB in there.I think this is a 6-10 or 7-9 team and that opinion wouldn't have changed even if we had won this one. With bledsoe it is always IF IF IF..Good QBs make it happen...They scored 3 points really excepting that fumble gimme.3 points to show for a whole game..Sounds like last season.Screaming against DB and his supporters is like screaming against the RJ supporters.........wasted time ..wasted seasons....