Not so new

Just wanted to say hi to all, I've been lurking around for about 4 years with plenty to say just never had the time to say it, but now that I have a new job in front of a computer I figured why not register. I just wanted to intro myself and say hi to all.

Welcome to TSW. Helping people screw off at work for more than 10 YEARS RUNNING! :doh:  :D

395073[/snapback]

Aint that the truth... Geesh, I was #2 on the top posters on Friday... then I noticed that I hadn't accomplished a damn thing at work.

Id say in a typical week, I only do about 15 minutes of actual work. The rest is TBD.

Welcome BuffaloD.

Hi, welcome aboard. Do you think JP looks a little rusty, or would you characterize it as nervous?

I think its neither, I just think that the defense is always going to be a step ahead this early in camp. Along with that they were the #2 ranked defense and gave plenty of qbs fits last year much less one that is virtually a rookie.

I think its neither, I just think that the defense is always going to be a step ahead this early in camp. Along with that they were the #2 ranked defense and gave plenty of qbs fits last year much less one that is virtually a rookie.

395098[/snapback]

Also Mulharkey has stated he is going to let the D come after JP hard in the pre season. That is what he will see in the real season and he'd better acclimate himself to it .

It showed at practice last weekend also.

395098[/snapback]

Welcome to the Retard RollerCoaster! Please keep arms and feet inside the vehicle at all times. An attendant will be along shortly to fit you for your helmet. Should you get irritable in the meanwhile, there are hotpockets in the freezer.

One note about your above post...please remember that logic has no place on this board, and you must make career assumptions about JP based on his first 3 practices of training camp. Actual analysis of his play is not allowed. You also must remember that the fate of this season's Bills will change 50 times per day, depending on if JP overthrows a WR, or if the defense actually pressures the QB during drills, or if we have anything that shows imperfection in training camp.

Thank you and enjoy the ride.

(hehehe, i agree with your above post, its still way too early to judge JP, and will be way too early for at least 2 seasons, but you cant tell that to this i-need-results-now-or-jp-is-a-bust-ding!-theres-my-lunch crowd)

Welcome to the Retard RollerCoaster! Please keep arms and feet inside the vehicle at all times. An attendant will be along shortly to fit you for your helmet. Should you get irritable in the meanwhile, there are hotpockets in the freezer.

One note about your above post...please remember that logic has no place on this board, and you must make career assumptions about JP based on his first 3 practices of training camp. Actual analysis of his play is not allowed. You also must remember that the fate of this season's Bills will change 50 times per day, depending on if JP overthrows a WR, or if the defense actually pressures the QB during drills, or if we have anything that shows imperfection in training camp.

Thank you and enjoy the ride.

(hehehe, i agree with your above post, its still way too early to judge JP, and will be way too early for at least 2 seasons, but you cant tell that to this i-need-results-now-or-jp-is-a-bust-ding!-theres-my-lunch crowd)

395124[/snapback]

Yeah like he didn't have 50 last year, oh and spend every waking moment with Wyche. ;) But I guess facts don't support your ignorance so we'll ignore them.

Oh and welcome to the new guy.