THIS IS WAR!!

Justice

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JP is AWESOME!

I think each member of the board should pitch in 10 cents and get him a gift subscription to Playgirl sent to his downtown condo. Gotta keep the best QB in the league happy!

394956[/snapback]

I'm all for keeping the QB happy, but I would suggest that we substitute Playboy instead of Playgirl.

Just curious, if I say JP is doomed to a career like Ryan Leaf's, is war declared on me although I am being positive?

:doh:  :D

395313[/snapback]

No one cares what your opinion is because you're a Fish fan, so we know you don't know dick about football. Though you're probably quite the interior decorator/fashion consultant.

I need to get this s**t off of my chest.

This also goes out to any trouble making bastards that cheer louder for #10 than #7 every single time Holcomb makes a play. I don't have a problem with cheering him on BUT, you guys are the same dudes that didn't give RJ a chance from DAY ONE (he's from California, he didn't buy a house in Buffalo), just like you're doing to JPL.

Some of you people make up your mind to like or dislike somebody right away. Give JP a chance. He deserves the right. The guy has been busting his a** all off- season and what am I hearing ALREADY. The guy is rusty, he looks nervous, his throws aren't accurate. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, WAAA, WAAA, WAAA. Just shut up and let the guy play. Stop planting your seeds of negativity into the guy's head. Give the guy a WEEK at least. Did you master your job the first day? NO. So give the guy some leeway.

Even if we suck this year. Let JP play through it. It will only make us better in the future.

394945[/snapback]

I agree, but only to a point.

JP deserves the FULL preseason to prove he can competently lead the Bills in 2005. And no one can make a fair assessment of his abilities based on only the first preseason game, let alone the first week of practice.

However, if JP is consistently playing MUCH worse than Holcomb - and I'm talking about Holcomb is lighting up D's while JP is flat out bombing - then maybe it'd be best for the Bills to go with Holcomb in 2005 and give JP another year to learn on the bench. I know that would only be delaying JP's development, but don't forget that we have a bunch of veteran Bills with only 1-2 years left on their contracts who aren't getting any younger. By the time JP is 100% mentally ready to lead the Bills to the playoffs and beyond, our stellar D and parts of our O may be long gone.

It's just something to think about. If there is little difference in the play of JP and KH - using an overall evaluation that spans the entire preseason - then yes, you have to stick with management's original plan of starting JP.

And by the way, I don't think a single Bills fan here is rooting for JP to screw up a la RJ, so don't go looking for fights that aren't there. Bills fans just have different priorities - whether they be winning now or losing now to potentially win much more later.

JP is AWESOME!

I think each member of the board should pitch in 10 cents and get him a gift subscription to Playgirl sent to his downtown condo. Gotta keep the best QB in the league happy!

394956[/snapback]

can't we just forward your subscription to his house?

I need to get this s**t off of my chest.

This also goes out to any trouble making bastards that cheer louder for #10 than #7 every single time Holcomb makes a play. I don't have a problem with cheering him on BUT, you guys are the same dudes that didn't give RJ a chance from DAY ONE (he's from California, he didn't buy a house in Buffalo), just like you're doing to JPL.

Some of you people make up your mind to like or dislike somebody right away. Give JP a chance. He deserves the right. The guy has been busting his a** all off- season and what am I hearing ALREADY. The guy is rusty, he looks nervous, his throws aren't accurate. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, WAAA, WAAA, WAAA. Just shut up and let the guy play. Stop planting your seeds of negativity into the guy's head. Give the guy a WEEK at least. Did you master your job the first day? NO. So give the guy some leeway.

Even if we suck this year. Let JP play through it. It will only make us better in the future.

394945[/snapback]

YAWN....