THIS IS WAR!!

Justice

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, lighten up Francis.

Second off it was stupid for the management and coaches to name Jp the starter before the year, especially if he sucks the place up and Holcomb beats him in every aspect of the game.  If that happens the caches would have to look stupid and start Holcomb or risk a riot on the part of the fans. 

That said, I sure the hell hope Losman does well, but I hope Matthews and Holcomb do well just in case.  But clearly I want Loman to win the job on his own merits.

394948[/snapback]

Dude- get a clue....Holcomb is simply better than Couch. ooops, wrong board...sorry!!! 0:)

I'm not saying that you can't form our own opinion, but what I am saying is to give JP more time before all the criticism and doom and gloom talk.

It's premature. Just like your sex life 0:)

I read intently till i got to the part about RJ. 

394946[/snapback]

I read intently till I got to the Nelly quote. 0:)

YO YO YO b.harami98, what are your early predictions for this season? I remember you were quite the prophet last year.

I need to get this s**t off of my chest.

This also goes out to any trouble making bastards that cheer louder for #10 than #7 every single time Holcomb makes a play. I don't have a problem with cheering him on BUT, you guys are the same dudes that didn't give RJ a chance from DAY ONE (he's from California, he didn't buy a house in Buffalo), just like you're doing to JPL.

Some of you people make up your mind to like or dislike somebody right away. Give JP a chance. He deserves the right. The guy has been busting his a** all off- season and what am I hearing ALREADY. The guy is rusty, he looks nervous, his throws aren't accurate. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, WAAA, WAAA, WAAA. Just shut up and let the guy play. Stop planting your seeds of negativity into the guy's head. Give the guy a WEEK at least. Did you master your job the first day? NO. So give the guy some leeway.

Even if we suck this year. Let JP play through it. It will only make us better in the future.

394945[/snapback]

Why not just make practices closed to the public. Then you wouldn't get as upset. It's practice!!!!

I read intently till I got to the Nelly quote. :doh:

YO YO YO b.harami98, what are your early predictions for this season? I remember you were quite the prophet last year.

395055[/snapback]

Soon, it's coming soon. I just don't want to rush to judgement just yet. I need to see some preseason games first.

BTW. I don't like Nelly. I just feel that line goes with the Training camp theme.

Oh, so it's not my opinion that's wrong, it's my timing.  I trust you will be so kind as to let us know when it's permissible to criticize Losman, then? 

:doh:

395057[/snapback]

When he is no longer a Bill. Afterall to most folks around here every Bill is a future HOF'er and should be treated as such. Until they leave.

Yes it is.  Losman's hiding WMDs.

395116[/snapback]

You been in the lockerroom taking picture? :D

Oh I know you were on a cell phone conversation with him, and could have asked anything but instead you wanted a cellphone picture of his WMD. :doh::doh: