MW out with a ham string injury ?

So, who are the three? I've been out of circulation and have not had access to Bills news until yesterday afternoon. All I saw was the news about Williams, who is day to day and Sobieski, on whom the coaching staff is not really depending anyway. This is really a last chance camp for Sobieski. If he can't lick the injury bug the Bills are not going to continue carrying him.

Why don't you step on my nuts with stileto's ?

394894[/snapback]

LOL! I wouldn't worry that much! 0:)

You know, I actually liked it when Bruce would fake illness/injury at training camp, because the very last thing the Bills needed was for him to get injured.

I am NOT saying that Big Mike is faking, but he:

1) has been known to be not so motivated in the past.

2) is rich. He has pocketed well over 20 mil. since being signed. This could possibly take away his "hunger" to get out there and practice.

3) might not, at his size, be in love with running sprints in the scorching heat.

In short, while there is truly no way to know if he is faking, let's just say that if I found out for sure that he was, I would not be in shock. Furthermore, if he thinks that he is truly hurt, I would rather that he rest now than during the season.