New To Training camps

I've never gone to a training camp at St. John Fisher... how does this work? Where do I have to go and stuff? (Stupid questions, I know).

Also... I didn't realize we could go to morning practices without tickets ( I called the hotline and talked to some lady who wouldn't help me out at all... she told me I had to go to Ticketmaster for all practices or something like that and really didn't tell me anything). So does that mean every practice can be gone to without tickets for the most part? Which ones do need tickets? I appreciate anyone's help with my ignorant questions. I'm so dedicated to the bills, but this is the first summer I am actually in town during training camp.

The answers to your questions may be slow in coming. Many of the locals are at camp this weekend. just us out of towners hoping for any bone to chew on. Until they can answer your questions I would recommend checking the Bills website for details regarding camp.

linky

Also, welcome.

The answers to your questions may be slow in coming.  Many of the locals are at camp this weekend.  just us out of towners hoping for any bone to chew on.  Until they can answer your questions I would recommend checking the Bills website for details regarding camp.

linky

Also, welcome.

394161[/snapback]