Here's my Training Camp Report from this morning

Good stuff. I saw pretty much the same as you did.

394135[/snapback]

Yeah, I wasn't sure what to write. I couldn't see a lot of the 11-on-11 drills because the damn players were in the way. :D

I did catch the 7-on-7 and took some notes, but I wanted to keep taking pictures and ended up putting my notebook down a lot. Now I gotta figure out why these aren't uploading. Man, I'm not going to get any sleep tonight. I don't think I'm going to make the practice tonight. It will be hard to wakeup, especially when I gotta work tonight. :ph34r:

Yeah, I wasn't sure what to write. I couldn't see a lot of the 11-on-11 drills because the damn players were in the way.  :D

I did catch the 7-on-7 and took some notes, but I wanted to keep taking pictures and ended up putting my notebook down a lot.  Now I gotta figure out why these aren't uploading.  Man, I'm not going to get any sleep tonight.  I don't think I'm going to make the practice tonight.  It will be hard to wakeup, especially when I gotta work tonight.  :ph34r:

394143[/snapback]

Yeah, I can't make it tonight, but will be there Sunday and Monday (ah, the joys of being unemployed/grad student) lol.

You need to hire a photographer (or bribe a family member with beer), it makes it easier. :ph34r:

Yeah, I can't make it tonight, but will be there Sunday and Monday (ah, the joys of being unemployed/grad student) lol.

You need to hire a photographer (or bribe a family member with beer), it makes it easier. :ph34r:

394148[/snapback]

:D It would. But that's the thing I enjoy the most. I LOVE taking photos, especially with my new camera. :ph34r:

Awesome update as always! :D

I gotta wonder about Sobieski. What is he hurt from now? This guy was a known injury risk coming out of college, but for all the time he's been here I would've expected him to heal and be challenging for starting time by now. Not gonna happen now with BA and CV. I'm not sure he'll make it out of this camp.

Which one is that?  whats the file name?  I just added a few more.

394180[/snapback]

Tight Ends work on a blocking drill

You can't really see me, but my photographer is hanging over the rail in the background above the Baush & Lombe sign (in the blue shirt...)

Tight Ends work on a blocking drill

You can't really see me, but my photographer is hanging over the rail in the background above the Baush & Lombe sign (in the blue shirt...)

394183[/snapback]

I see. Nice. :ph34r:

BTW, if you want to get closer, you can click on each individual photo and it's a lot bigger. :D

Awesome update as always! :D

I gotta wonder about Sobieski.  What is he hurt from now?  This guy was a known injury risk coming out of college, but for all the time he's been here I would've expected him to heal and be challenging for starting time by now.  Not gonna happen now with BA and CV.  I'm not sure he'll make it out of this camp.

394181[/snapback]

I have no idea what he is hurt from now, but WGR550 said he was out with an injury.