Today's Night Practice UPDATE!

I just found out that the Bills are going to be doing their usual full team autograph session tonight, BEFORE the practice at 6:40pm-7:00pm. NOT AFTER, like they normally do. It will be like this at all night practices.

I just found out that the Bills are going to be doing their usual full team autograph session tonight, BEFORE the practice at 6:40pm-7:00pm.  NOT AFTER, like they normally do.  It will be like this at all night practices.

393975[/snapback]

Last year when the autograph sessions were after practice, many of the players stayed around to sign for an extra half hour or so.....

Now the players can't give any extended signing time because they'd be late for practice !! That might not go over too big with the coaches. :D

Last year when the autograph sessions were after practice, many of the players stayed around to sign for an extra half hour or so.....

Now the players can't give any extended signing time because they'd be late for practice !! That might not go over too big with the coaches.  :D

394255[/snapback]

I wonder if that was requested by the players as a way to give them an "out" w/o being labelled a selfish prick for cutting a session off with fans still in line just because they want to go....

I wonder if that was requested by the players as a way to give them an "out" w/o being labelled a selfish prick for cutting a session off with fans still in line just because they want to go....

394267[/snapback]

Probably some exceptions to this, but I'd say it's accurate. What're the chances that some of them come out after practice to sign?

Just saw a story here in Patsie-land of a guy who had an autograph from every Pats player from the last 10 years --- except Drew Bledsoe's. This, b/c when he asked for one on a hat brim in a sea of others, Drew said, "50 bucks." The guy says he told Drew to shove it.