wait a minute....

nodnarb

had the game iced with mcgahee's first down...holding. No conversion, bad punt, etc.

shut down the jags all game. 4th and 14 conversion on a hail mary? are you kidding?

4th and Win or lose and they toss the exact same play they attempted on 2nd down and they beat us. Are you kidding?

Moulds fumbles at their 7 yard line. Had we scored, that's the ballgame.

The list goes on and on.

It would have been nice to see ONE long ball attempt, considering our OLine was giving Drew pretty good protection.

This one was almost as "Are you kidding me" as the HRTB.

Sadly, that's the year we're going to have.

We'll be rebuilding next year.

These recievers are a joke!

They'd better cut Neufeld or I'll follow a different team that doesn't put up with stupid childish mistakes!

The preseason taught us nothing!

They'd better cut Neufeld or I'll follow a different team that doesn't put up with stupid childish mistakes!

Did you just accuse somebody else of being stupid and childish while you were threatening to quit and go home if they don't do what you say?

It's like being up by 6 points in the last 20 seconds of a basketball game.

You have to miss 2 free throws, then give up a 3, then miss 2 more free throws, give up another 3, then turn the ball over....

16 different things had to go wrong, and of course...

It happens, in our freaking stadium against Byran freaking Leftwich and that mediocre at best team.

It sucks - maybe the core players on this team ARE just a bunch of losers as somebody else suggested. Maybe statistically we deserved to win the game, but when your best CB has the footbll IQ of a soccer mom, whose fault is that? We're the team that drafted him.