Went to the new doctor this morning

My old doctor, 71 years old, the only GP that our family has had since moving down here, retired earlier earlier this year. A great guy, too - always wore the white shirt, tie w/tie clip, white lab coat and stethescope. With his white hair, he looked like Marcus Welby.

The person who took over the practice is a 36-year-old woman, about 5'-4", and walks around with a little foot stool, so that when she examines taller patients, she stands on the stool so that she can see eye-to-eye with them. :P

So I went in for the yearly physical on Tuesday, and today I went back to fill out some new insurance forms, and she sees me and tells me that the lab test results from Tuesday came back this morning.

She says that the results are fine, and that the readings are far above average.

Then she says, "Actually, you're in excellent physical shape...

...for a man your age."

The little b*tch. :blink:

My old doctor, 71 years old, the only GP that our family has had since moving down here, retired earlier earlier this year.  A great guy, too - always wore the white shirt, tie w/tie clip, white lab coat and stethescope. With his white hair, he looked like Marcus Welby.

The person who took over the practice is a 36-year-old woman, about 5'-4", and walks around with a little foot stool, so that when she examines taller patients, she stands on the stool so that she can see eye-to-eye with them. :P

So I went in for the yearly physical on Tuesday, and today I went back to fill out some new insurance forms, and she sees me and tells me that the lab test results from Tuesday came back this morning.

She says that the results are fine, and that the readings are far above average.

...for a man your age."

393585[/snapback]

Next time she's going to do a prostrate exam make sure you have 20 wings (hot as you can handle) and a six pack of screamers the night before. That'll learn her.

My old doctor, 71 years old, the only GP that our family has had since moving down here, retired earlier earlier this year.  A great guy, too - always wore the white shirt, tie w/tie clip, white lab coat and stethescope. With his white hair, he looked like Marcus Welby.

...for a man your age."

393585[/snapback]

LMAO :lol::lol: