NHL Draft this Saturday

I will be able to get it on MSG. Hoping the Rangers will trade up. They got four picks in the top 45.

Good luck to the Sabres.

I think you can watch the draft via cybercast on nhl.com.

394029[/snapback]

Yes you can. NHL.com has the Windows Media Player where you can watch live and also update the site for the latest picks. GO BUFFALO!!

It was on MSG in Buffalo/WNY. It was the TSN feed. Only problem was that when it was the Sabres pick, they cut away to MSG SportsDesk to talk about the Rangers pick. All they showed of the Sabres pick was Ruff & Regier walking off the stage.

The Sabres pick was Center Marek Zagrapan. Last season, Zagrapan scored 32 goals and 50 assists for Chicoutimi of the QMJHL. He is 18 years old and is 6'0" and 195 lbs. The scouting report on him is of a typical Sabres style draft pick- "Skilled but Soft"

The Sabres pick was Center Marek Zagrapan. Last season, Zagrapan scored 32 goals and 50 assists for Chicoutimi of the QMJHL. He is 18 years old and is 6'0" and 195 lbs. The scouting report on him is of a typical Sabres style draft pick- "Skilled but Soft"

394219[/snapback]

Another Tim Connolly...great, just what we need. God I hope this turns out better.

The stankin Rangers traded up to get the pick before us so they could take Staal, who the Sabres had on their radar. Sounds like another NHL conspiracy.

Sabres Draft

1 - Marek Zagrapan - Center

2 - Philippe Gugolla - Right Wing

3 - Marc Andre Gragnani - Defenseman

4 - Chris Butler - Defenseman

5 - Nathan Gerbe - Center

6 - Adam Dennis - Goalie

6 - Vyacheslav Burachikov - Defenseman

7 - Matt Generous - Defenseman

7 - Andrew Orpik - Defenseman

Traded next year's 6th rounder for Washington's 6th round pick which was left winger Tim Kennedy.

I like the Zagrapan, Butler, Gerbe and Burachikov picks.

Shaking my head at the Gugolla selection. Better players were on the board at the time.