DUMB OFFENSIVE PLAY CALL OF THEY DAY

HelloNewman

I think the all time boneheaded play call was the screen pass to Eric Moulds that caused him to get hung out to dry by a Jags CB who sniffed out that dumb play...causing Moulds to fumble the ball....and we lose possesion. That play needs to be thrown in the trash can and burned never to be seen again.

This team just does not know how to win.....they have gotten so used to losing under the tastefully named Gregg that they do not know how to make any clutch plays when it counts the most. It almost seems that losing is becoming standard operating procedure for the Bills.

Dropping the home opener is certainly a black eye for this team.

I think the all time boneheaded play call was the screen pass to Eric Moulds that caused him to get hung out to dry by a Jags CB who sniffed out that dumb play...causing Moulds to fumble the ball....and we lose possesion.  That play needs to be thrown in the trash can and burned never to be seen again. 

This team just does not know how to win.....they have gotten so used to losing under the tastefully named Gregg that they do not know how to make any clutch plays when it counts the most.  It almost seems that losing is becoming standard operating procedure for the Bills.

Dropping the home opener is certainly a black eye for this team.

27851[/snapback]

The dumb thing about that play was that we used it earlier in the same drive as a decoy for a running play, which worked great. My question is why in the hell would you show the exact same formation and actually run that play again that soon. Jax new exactly what we were gonna do on that play and it showed. Stupid playcalling, you're right on that one.